Sandbox game-mode?

I was thinking of a game-mode that doesn't use energy or give you rewards, but rather allows the player to use a variety of characters and test them against computer enemies of varying gear, star, and levels (could be set by the player or selected by tiers?).

I think this would be a great way allow players to test new or old squads and their viability, and a good way to play when the player runs out of energy for other modes.

What do you think?

Replies

• Options
    Yep i totally agree lots of other people have been asking for similar things too. This and being able to play against guildmates. Basically, things to do once youve done everything else there is to do
  • Options
    Yep i totally agree lots of other people have been asking for similar things too. This and being able to play against guildmates. Basically, things to do once youve done everything else there is to do
    YES! I've wanted to play against friends since I got the game! I thought that would happen with the guilds update, but it didn't.

• Defense1236
    737 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I don't think they will make a free play mode, but they may add a guild battle thing of some sorts.