JKA

In light of his massive surivivability boost via armor he needs a slight reduction in damage. Currently best character in game by far

Replies

• Options
    Thats why Devs gave him a chance to be exposed by himself. And all real massive damage he gets only when ally become 50% health or defeated.
  • Options
    Expose does nothing. He still did more damage from that AOE than you can do to him with expose. Plus he could get offense up even if he exposes himself.
  • Options
    JKA > Rey in damage? LOL! JKA has good AOE but wait until you run into the Wedge / Lando squad, if you can't get Lando off the board in a hurry your team gets decimated rather quickly. JKA is strong, no doubt, but his regular damage without his passive or offense up isn't amazing by any means, he's just a good well-rounded character that is easily controlled by Dooku or other stuns and stuff.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I guess you're right. Getting potentially (4 allies, 2 chances at getting +toomuch% damage) isn't that great. over 12K AE damage on EVERY enemy isn't that great. Easily controlled by Dooku and other stuns, which applies to EVERY character in game, so basically is NOT a weakness.

I agree with you now.

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind these abilities if they were equal to the majority of other characters, but they simply aren't, by a longshot. Either fix a lot of other characters to be usable, or nerf these guys back down to reasonable.

BALANCE is key. This is not balanced.