Who to Farm in GW?

I've 7 starred Lumi, Phasma, Teebo, and 86, who should I farm next? Poggle maybe for a droid synergy? Or maybe Dathcha because it seems like swgoh is really trying to push the Jawa movement? Let me know what you guys think.

Replies

• Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    depends if you will use the next guy you are gong to get or the purpose of getting them i.e. for mods or for an arena team.
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    depends if you will use the next guy you are gong to get or the purpose of getting them i.e. for mods or for an arena team.

For Poggle I'm not completely sure, maybe a potential second arena/GW team. For Dathcha obviously for mods and whatever else they make Jawas required for in the future. The problem is other than the original Jawa, I don't have any others, so I'm not totally sure it would be worth it.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe for the raid but we won't know until that happens. Plus you'd still have to work him up. If you are thinking Poggle then go with him.
  • banjo1071
    312 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    From what we know about the new raid, datch amay be the most viable option. I am farming her, but am also sitting on 25K-Token. Maybe they add Wedge (dodnt think so though)
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    also depends on your guild though. What if your guild mostly wants mods and doesn't want the new raid yet. (assuming the Guild coins will be the same for both raids - which would suck).
  • Options
    banjo1071 wrote: »
    From what we know about the new raid, datch amay be the most viable option. I am farming her, but am also sitting on 25K-Token. Maybe they add Wedge (dodnt think so though)

Yeah honestly I'll probably just save up coins until the new raid rolls out
  • Options
    After those 4 I did Cad Bane to 6* now for the scoundrel event. now im working on Biggs cuz I have a funny feeling wedge will be going into GW shipments or some other shipments after this month
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Whoever it is, don't get 7 stars. U will end up regretting some of your 7 starred GW toons. GW tokes come in faster than you can utilize them. This why u will eventually start farming vader or GG.

Once u drop a mil on that 7th star, u cant get it back. And it doesn't mean anything until that toon is gear 10, anyway.
  • Options
    I'm in your boat at the moment too. I've 7 starred: Lumi, Phasma, and Teebo. I have only got 86 to 5* but I don't have any other droids. I'm sitting on 18K tokens right now. I'm just gonna save up until the new raid comes out and I know for sure what I need. I suspect I will need datcha, but I don't want to jump the gun and waste the tokens.