Guild coins: can we be briefed on how it works?

Let me start by saying, I wait for 10 mins after my guild resets to spend my energy, I usually do 100/200 on cantina, 50/50/100/100 on regular energy. They should give me more than 600 required to hit the daily 600 coins.

I have 3screenshots(but I'm on mobile and too lazy post it, unless I have to)

1. Guild daily coins show 488 LS/DS/CANTINA
2. Tuesday is light side. I did 550 energy on LS
3. Total guild coins show 8400. Which is divisible by 600 giving me 14 days
4. It shows as well that I've done 600/600 for today for guild, under guild activities.

Now in this post, I shall not assume anything and I, along with many other players experiencing similar issue, would hope that the developers clarify this.

Is this a bug?
What are you doing to fix it?
Can you update us CLEARLY how to achieve this 600 daily?

Please do not keep all this vague as it causes us to then think we are short on coins and spend more crystals to refresh on energy.

Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    It is a bug. The devs have confirmed this under numerous posts in the bug section of the forum.

It appears to be simply a visual bug on the guild management screen. The stat on the guild activity is correct; if yours says 600/600, then you have hit your required amount.

The 'total' figure alongside this is the daily total for your guild. At the guild activity reset, the amount displayed here will be added to the guild bank coin balance.

The guild management screen is bugged. The timer here is approx 2 mins out. The easiest way to ensure your stats are correct is to wait for this screen to reset to zero before you spend your energy. Try closing and re-opening the app if the figures haven't reset after 2 minutes.

Any energy spent after guild reset but before the stats have refreshed will still be included in your current daily total but will be listed in your previous day's stats. Once the stats have refreshed, that energy is no longer shown; however your daily contribution shown on the guild management screen will not reach 600. In your example, you spent 112 energy before the guild management screen refreshed. After reset, you continued to spend energy, easily surpassing the daily threshold of 600. However, the guild management will only ever show 488 (600-112) regardless of how much additional energy you use.

So I wouldn't worry too much about guild bank coins being lost. But it is an annoying visual bug that needs to be addressed by the devs so that leaders/officers can manage a guild effectively
  • Options
    It is a bug. The devs have confirmed this under numerous posts in the bug section of the forum.

It appears to be simply a visual bug on the guild management screen. The stat on the guild activity is correct; if yours says 600/600, then you have hit your required amount.

The 'total' figure alongside this is the daily total for your guild. At the guild activity reset, the amount displayed here will be added to the guild bank coin balance.

The guild management screen is bugged. The timer here is approx 2 mins out. The easiest way to ensure your stats are correct is to wait for this screen to reset to zero before you spend your energy. Try closing and re-opening the app if the figures haven't reset after 2 minutes.

Any energy spent after guild reset but before the stats have refreshed will still be included in your current daily total but will be listed in your previous day's stats. Once the stats have refreshed, that energy is no longer shown; however your daily contribution shown on the guild management screen will not reach 600. In your example, you spent 112 energy before the guild management screen refreshed. After reset, you continued to spend energy, easily surpassing the daily threshold of 600. However, the guild management will only ever show 488 (600-112) regardless of how much additional energy you use.

So I wouldn't worry too much about guild bank coins being lost. But it is an annoying visual bug that needs to be addressed by the devs so that leaders/officers can manage a guild effectively

And they still haven't fixed this..... And I still have not bought another crystal pack.