credit heist incoming!

Sarryen
474 posts Member
only 6 days since the last one... should be with us 10th Aug....

Replies

• masters
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, brother!
  • Options
    6-12 days is CG definition of weekly
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    they must be feeling sorry for us...!

the appearance of credit heist tomorrow (10th Aug) is confirmed by a guild mate in far east time zone - he has the event open right now.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Don't jinx it :confused:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    The last one came after 6 days so that people couldn't take advantage of the re-tagging of scoundrels...
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    sweet
    @DieInFire
    youre in asia amigo, is it activated?
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    It has hit every Thursday for the last 4 weeks. It has been very consistent.
  • Options
    this'll make me happy if true. credit heist has been my main source of credits.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    The last one came after 6 days so that people couldn't take advantage of the re-tagging of scoundrels...

Or maybe it was to reward those that actually spent resources on scoundrels to complete the event
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options

It came at the exact same time as always they just retaged the new scoundrels the following day after the event. That was a bit odd because that is the first time I have seen them push an update on a Friday. They may have before but I don't remember.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

Or maybe it was to reward those that actually spent resources on scoundrels to complete the event

Touche'

I spent week 1 lol... so reward received :)
  • Options
    Great news, if true. Would be great to rely on a weekly Credit Heist for 1 million credits.

Definitely helps a bit with the credit crunch.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Looks like farming my scoundrels are paying off. This is the fifth credit event. Easy 5 million. I'm glad I wasn't one of those people saying "scoundrels aren't worth the effort to farm".

Watch tomorrow there is gonna be at least 2 people boohooing and complaining about this event.
  • Options
    It's true. I am in asia time zone and i just got it
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Our far east friends have been very reliable in giving us a heads up. I dread the day when somebody takes advantage of our trust, and starts trolling us with false alarms.
  • Options
    Dang. I don't think my team is ready for the second tier of the Heist, even with Han... Thought I'd have more time!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Aniema wrote: »
    Looks like farming my scoundrels are paying off. This is the fifth credit event. Easy 5 million. I'm glad I wasn't one of those people saying "scoundrels aren't worth the effort to farm".

Watch tomorrow there is gonna be at least 2 people boohooing and complaining about this event.
    Mine didn't pay off, exactly. I only got the last two events out of it. Now, I can easily sweep the event with just Han and 88, alone, I bet.
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    sweet
    @DieInFire

Sorry didn't saw your post.
    Yeah man it's here!!
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    They buffed the event (I still auto it though with Cad Bane lead)
  • Options
    DieInFire wrote: »
    djvita wrote: »
    sweet
    @DieInFire

Sorry didn't saw your post.
    Yeah man it's here!!
    Awesome. You da man hundred grand. time to make some credits *bird man hand rub*
  • boellefisk
    331 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yes! Did it! Couldn't do it with 88 lead, but as soon as I switched to my awesome lvl 41 3* Cad Bane lead, the evasion kept 88 alive long enough to kill everything. Really, a maxed 88 and CB lead is all there is needed to complete the tier 2. Awesome!

Thanks a million. :smile:
  • Options
    More difficult ? My Lando didn't notice a thing...
    Team MèreDooku [Fr]
    Recruiting now ! Send me an ally request : 557 787 579
  • Options
    Chiquard wrote: »
    More difficult ? My Lando didn't notice a thing...

It's slightly harder. But with the addition of Han and 88 it's a piece of cake now.