For Everyone Who Has A 7* Yoda

Participate in the Yoda event and if you beat teir 1-7, you can get 2,625 shard shop currency.

Replies

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    I wish it worked like that lol
    Better yet bring back level 90 Yoda so the newbies can face a real challenge, this new Yoda is a complete joke thanks to all of the whiners and complaints
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    I wish it worked like that lol
    Better yet bring back level 90 Yoda so the newbies can face a real challenge, this new Yoda is a complete joke thanks to all of the whiners and complaints

Ikr? I want a challenge.
  • Options
    You can't do the event again... Yoda event hasn't even appeared in my events tab since I got him to 7*
  • Options
    JohnTS676 wrote: »
    You can't do the event again... Yoda event hasn't even appeared in my events tab since I got him to 7*

It must've glitched for my friend then.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    JohnTS676 wrote: »

It must've glitched for my friend then.

I got 7* the first time, and after that nothing, but annoying messages about the event and since the introduced the event active button in cantina, that was annoyingly on while Yoda event was going on, but nothing in event
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    I haven't seen the Yoda event after I got him to 7*. I don't think you can participate once you get him to 7*.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    You get the event notification but its not there