Raid rewards changing after accepting them

Scorn
411 posts Member
edited August 2016
So this is kind of strange. I finished 2nd in my t7 raid today and my raid rewards message said that I will be getting 20 MK 6 Hypo Syringes, 20 MK 5 Stun Guns, 40 MK 7 Nubian Scanners, 8 Han Solo Shards, x amount of credits, x amount of raid coins. I didn't take a pic of the rewards so I don't remember exactly what I got for the last items. I do remember, however, checking each piece of gear to see who needed it And being happy that i can use them all.

Anyways, long story short, when I clicked accept, I got the Han Solo Shards, the credits, and the raid coins, I did not get any of the gear promised. Instead, I got only 40 Mk V fusion furnaces. This is very disappointing as I didn't need those as much as the other rewards promised.

It would be nice to get those missing gear. And please fix this bug so it doesn't happen in the future. It's very upsetting to not receive what was promised to you.
Post edited by Scorn on

Replies

• Options
    Same here. Was supposed to get 14 syringes but received stun cuffs instead.
  • InsertSWPunHere
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Same happened to me today. Got 40 droid callers in the mail and ended up with 40 scanners instead when I claimed my rewards. Same with the 16 mk 4 carbanti.. they ended up being stun guns.

Either way I needed all of the above so I'm not too upset it was switched, but it does cause a moment of panic when I was trying to find the items I was told I was getting. Adding to the above posts by saying that a couple of people in my guild including myself had this issue happen.

Should probably be looked into to avoid future problems.

Edit: grammar
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    It's definitely a problem. In my case, i was shorted gear since i only got 40 pieces of raid gear. The other 40 pieces of non raid gear i supposedly earned were nowhere to be found, and as far as I've seen on my roster, they weren't replaced by any other type of gear. So I'm out that 40 pieces.
  • Options
    I'm sorry that happened. :( I hope you get your gear.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    No worries. I'm not loosing sleep over it or anything. But other people might, so hopefully the devs look into this.
    Post edited by Scorn on
  • Options
    Same issue here. Supposed to get scanners, didn't get scanners. A lot of members in our guild were talking about it, I saw the conversation too late to check the numbers on my other raid gear to see where I got rewards.

On the plus, scanners are what I have the most of.
  • Options
    Same happend here. Finished our raid 7 as 23rd and didn't got any items. Only credits and guildcurrency. :-(
  • Options
    This is still going on. Just finished a raid, got 40 scanners in rewards, turned into Frisbees. Not sure what I received instead of hairdryers, but I didn't get those.
  • Options
    Oh hi Trethan! Just coming by to bring this back up to the top. Still happening.

Notice us. Please, Senpai. Notice us.