Leia Multiattack Numbers Off

I have notice this over the past two weeks but only started tracking this yesterday. 20 battles, 145 turns and she double tapped 23 times and triple tapped 6 times. For the math challenged that is 15% double and 5% triple. By her description we should see a double tap in the 55% range and tripple tap in the 22% range. I've also noted that she is most likely to multi tap when there are 3 characters or less left on the opposing team, not sure why that is unless it is the RNG cycling through all players on the map and there are fewer to cycle through. Can anyone else keep track and see what numbers you are getting?

Replies

• Options
    I don't have any hard data, but I actually benched her recently because of this. Her double and triple attacks used to happen so frequently they were considered reliable in my head. Suddenly, it feels like it never happens, almost in the same token as the offense up upon stealth not happening very often either.

Shame too, she was getting to the point of being amazing.
  • Options
    I was thinking more about this and wondered if when you run across a Leia on the opposing team which I usually do, then would the numbers come out to the requisite 55% and 22% if I included the opposing Leia's outcomes to my totals. I'll track that over the next 2 days and see if that is the case. If so that would mean that each toon is sharing the same seed and RNG as opposed to having their own RNG thread or even their own seed, that is they are using the same pool of numbers so if you have a 20% chance of something proc'ing out of 100 tries then cumulatively you would see 20% but each Leia would see much less on the order of 10% each.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I am curious about the wording of her basic. In order to have a 40% chance to attack a third time does she need to attack a second time first?