Guild manager record

Are there any plans on fixing the update problem in the guild manager since the coin contribution for each member doesn't match the actual. Makes it hard to manage non activity.

Replies

• Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Would be nice, we are having issues telling who isn't active in our guild atm and that's annoying when coin contribution is so important.
  • Options
    Same here, please fix
  • Iwan
    336 posts Member
    Options
    yes impossible to track the 600/600 of members... FIX asap please
  • Options
    It works. It all depends on the persons login.

I just checked...I had 140...I spent 20, logged out, and back in and it went to 160... Until I logged out it stayed at 140
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    Huge bug that needs a fix really quick !
    Team MèreDooku [Fr]
    Recruiting now ! Send me an ally request : 557 787 579
  • Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Lifetime coins is accurate need to track it like this http://imgur.com/a/FiX8b
  • Options
    Silleck wrote: »
    It works. It all depends on the persons login.

I just checked...I had 140...I spent 20, logged out, and back in and it went to 160... Until I logged out it stayed at 140

I have just tried this and it didn't work. Was at 442, spent some energy, logged out and at my return it was still at 442. So that's not the solution.

Should be fixed asap...
  • Iwan
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Taniwha wrote: »
    Lifetime coins is accurate need to track it like this http://imgur.com/a/FiX8b

If this would rly work, i will use it, but as the daily coins aint correct i RLY doubt this is correct...

Just Fix it.. having 25-28k daily coins without being able to find the slackers is hurting the guild big time..
  • Options
    Also, please add back in the weekly tracker as well. This helped in determining if folks hit the daily 600
  • Options
    I'm encountering this issue as well. The guild summary displayed 224, so I did a hard mode battle. Checked the guild summary again and it still showed 224. Tried the log out/in workaround, issue persisted.