Also Needed By Display Issue

O8c8h80
119 posts Member
edited August 2016
Hi All,

I just noticed this bug, correction issue, and thought I would bring it do the devs attention. Its not a gameplay bug so it doesn't really matter that much, but still might affect some players decision making process.

I currently have four characters that need a Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller: Savage Oppress, Darth Vader, Mace Windu, and Qui-Gon-Jin. When I click on that gear item the Also Needed By: feature doesn't display properly for any of those four characters.

When I click the gear on Savage the game says that piece of gear is only also needed by Mace.

When I click the gear on Mace the game says that piece of gear is only also needed by Savage.

When I click the gear on Vader the game says that piece of gear is only also needed by Savage and Mace.

When I click the gear on QGJ the game says that piece of gear is only also needed by Savage and Mace.

Pictures are in the link for proof.

http://imgur.com/a/YHun1
Post edited by O8c8h80 on

Replies

• Options
    You're over dramatizing here a bit i think. It's not a bug but something which could be changed, though.

Look, your Vader (lvl 72) and QGJ (lvl 73) do not fulfill the level requirement yet (which is lvl 74). So practically, they are not in need of this particular piece of equipment as they won't be able to equip it anyway.

So the question left is whether only chars should be shown which need tat piece of gear given their level (as it is currently) or regardless of their level (only gear level, of course). I would welcome to adjust this to the latter one, as this would help much to see who else needs that gear (doesn't matter if the do not fulfill level requirement yet) - but this is not a bug but a feature to request for.
  • Options
    aha that's it, the level requirement. Good Catch, thank you