Help with team comp and resource management after a 6 month break

Hey guys. I have been away from the game for about 6 months now and was looking to get back into it.; I have played for the last week and have invested into QGJ and Finished of Phasmas level 5 Star upgrade.

I have no idea what team comp I can reasonably get in the near future with the roster I have.
Currently I have:
Sid 7 star
Chewie, Luminara, Ig 86 an Phasma all at 5 Star.
I also have IG 88, Tayliah and Jedi Con at 4 star.
QGJ is 2 star and Gen solider is 2 star.
After a bit of reading I thought QGJ and Gen might be good for a high damage team (more of what I am after) but if anyone else has some better Heros to put some resources in that would be awesome.

Thanks in Advance.

Replies

• Options
    Welcome back,
    royal guard, Rey are a staple of many high end teams.
    Joining a guild will help get you gear and access to another form of currency for gear and character shards.

qui gon, genosian soldier are safe bets. So is phasma and 86.
    lumi is good especially early on.

I would focus on trying to complete GW. Credits are essential and that's the main source.

Good luck
  • Options
    I would prioritize your shard selection Rey>QGJ>86>88>GS>Lumi>Phasma
  • Options
    The meta right now is Dooku L Rey RG QGJ Gs/Han droids with Jawa Engineer and RG/Chief Nebit where all the droids have crit mods alternativley u can swap Dooku Leader out for Old Ben Or most people Run phasma L with that team for offence amd then switch back to Old Ben or Dooku for def Clones is also meta if u have a wallet
  • Options
    Hey whats up need a guild ally code 226637627 we give advice and help.