So sick of this galactic war ...

How much money do I have to spend to complete it ? Free to play my **** !!

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    My team when entering node 12. (joey greenback)
    a47bqd.png
    I also used resistance pilot, Lumi and IG86 (g8's lvl 80/75). Their protection is gone, but still have health left. I didnt loose a single toon. I'm completely f2p, been playing since februari.

so to awnser your question; $0,00
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    I had no problems today.
  • Options
    I seem able to win roughly 9 out of 10 times on a consistent basis. Not that bad, but it is challenging. Sometimes I have to use multiple retreats so I can get the right set of attacks in to do the most damage. Or send in a so so squad to take out their leader so the team then does not get leader skills. Works great with Dooko.
  • Options
    I am able to win daily with the below team

Teebo(L), QGJ, EE, Rey, Phasma

All of them are maxed out and modded.

I get three very difficult nodes daily..mostly Ani, Sun FAC, 5's, RG, etc
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    i got unlucky today, node 11 both times i had to face a droid team with JE - couldnt with either time.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    i got unlucky today, node 11 both times i had to face a droid team with JE - couldnt with either time.

Droid teams are the ones that get me as well. I usually lose at lease one full team with them. One of these days I'll figure out the strategy but as I can usually pick them off slowly and progress with my remaining bench I haven't bothered too much.
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »

Droid teams are the ones that get me as well. I usually lose at lease one full team with them. One of these days I'll figure out the strategy but as I can usually pick them off slowly and progress with my remaining bench I haven't bothered too much.

tanks / counters / dodge. Droids are a one trick pony, if you can survive their initial onslaught, you can usually win. Counters are particularly fun because all the droid's AOEs come back to bite them (full Jedi counter teams, or just strong tank teams with Fives and Aayla)
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

I feel like droid teams are one of the easiest to face in GW. They start with a TM disadvantage unlike in arena so you just have to take out JE and they'll fall apart. Stun B2 or 88, whichever is the bigger threat in the meantime.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options

yea for me i just need my characters to get over the hump of getting to gear 9 lol