MK 7 Nubian Security Scanner - first world problems

Jaybang
53 posts Member
edited August 2016
Who would you give this to?

It's a toss up for me between yoda and dooku...

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Dooku. Yoda also needs a design tech to go up a gear level so he falls down on my list
  • Options
    If Dooku is in your arena squad then him.... otherwise I'd hoard it.
  • Options
    I'm also unsure whether to give this to QGJ or Dooku...both in arena squad. Guessing QG?
  • Options
    I put a scanner and design tech on yoda to get him to gX. Not a whole lot changed....
  • Options
    Definetley qgj. It sucks to follow the meta but itas what you gotta do to get anywhere in this game.
  • Options
    Don't waste anything on Yoda. He's nearly worthless in every mode except for after the rancor door phase. Bad on defense in the arena.
  • Options
    I am going against the grain and saying yoda. He is one of the best leaders for p4 in raids. One of my guild mates often get to enrage on p4 with a yoda lead. He is also great in GW as the AI likes to focus on foresight.
  • Options
    wisenuts wrote: »
    I put a scanner and design tech on yoda to get him to gX. Not a whole lot changed....

Guess that kinda seals it.
  • Options
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    I am going against the grain and saying yoda. He is one of the best leaders for p4 in raids. One of my guild mates often get to enrage on p4 with a yoda lead. He is also great in GW as the AI likes to focus on foresight.

I think yoda at level 10 fully modded with health and potency mods should be able to do that without needing him to get to level 11?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda needs a scanner and a design tech to get to gear 10 so I'd wait on him
    Dooku is making a resurgence with counter teams so he's a solid choice
    But I would still pick QGJ and RG over him
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Save it if dooku isn't your arena guy... cause lots of toons need these for gear 10 and 11. I need 4 atm.
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Yoda needs a scanner and a design tech to get to gear 10 so I'd wait on him
    Dooku is making a resurgence with counter teams so he's a solid choice
    But I would still pick QGJ and RG over him

And if I have a design tech on him already? Still dooku? I'm leaning to dooku as he is my lead in arena
  • Options
    I know he's not on your list but for me I'd use it on IGD.
  • Options
    I know he's not on your list but for me I'd use it on IGD.
    That's a good point, but, personally, I'd stick it on R2-D2.
  • Options
    Dooku. Yoda is great but the difference is negligible and he is only good for the raid and GW.