Mob Enforcer OP

Da mab enforcur iz 2 OP. Nurf hem.

Replies

• Options
    How she has a crap aoe her damage isn't that good she's worse than cad bane! Cad bane can not be in the squad arena unless you want to lose and she's worse than that how is she opened? She took greedo's second ability and she took Cad banks first ability in the chapter mode she's hard because she has to she got buffed there and the normal one suffers from it
  • Options
    She sucks!
  • Options
    Seriously I am going to get angry, and I will hurt you.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options

Troll is trolling.

Move along all.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone know how you can block someone so their threads stop showing up? Asking for a friend :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Anyone know how you can block someone so their threads stop showing up? Asking for a friend :smile:
    I want to know the same. If a moderator sees this, could it be an implemented feature, because I've had it from this guy (the OP).
  • kiwesona
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Just seems like some harmless humor, folks. Also, to be fair, Mob Enforcer is terrible.
  • Options
    Stop feeding the troll. Also, it's hilarious because he's mocking all the other "nerf character of the week" posts. Appreciate the humor and move along, these are not the posts your looking for.
  • Options
    I want to know the same. If a moderator sees this, could it be an implemented feature, because I've had it from this guy (the OP).
    If someone sends him to jail he won't be able to make threads anymore.. But I wouldn't wish that on OP, jail is a scary place, full of big buff guys, wielding light sabers, trying to give them to you.
  • Options
    If someone sends him to jail he won't be able to make threads anymore.. But I wouldn't wish that on OP, jail is a scary place, full of big buff guys, wielding light sabers, trying to give them to you.
    Lol, I only just got out of forum jail the other week. It was a tough two weeks to survive. :D
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, I only just got out of forum jail the other week. It was a tough two weeks to survive. :D

you went full ugnaught?!?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Stop feeding the troll. Also, it's hilarious because he's mocking all the other "nerf character of the week" posts. Appreciate the humor and move along, these are not the posts your looking for.

That's what I am doing, mocking irritating nerfherders. But apparently many people here are below the IQ of 80 and can't take a joke.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

No actually, I went full rage on John Salera about mods. Lmfao.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Well, ea kinda went full ugnaught with all the patching re-patching and re-re-patching on those mods, supported with some solid information about what they were doing. So i can't really blame you.
    Going full ugnaught is a refference to Tropical thunder right?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

Well, ea kinda went full ugnaught with all the patching re-patching and re-re-patching on those mods, supported with some solid information about what they were doing. So i can't really blame you.
    Going full ugnaught is a refference to Tropical thunder right?
    You would be right.