[Centurions] T5/T6 Guild Is Recruiting!

We are an active guild of that has just taken the next step to T6. We raid regularly and could use people with T6 exp but anyone who is level 70 or above, completes their daily activities, and looking to grow their roster is preferred.

You won't be disappointed with this guild. We have a solid, active core and are eager to help one another. No drama, just people who enjoy the game.

PM me your ally code or add me in-game to be added - first come, first served!

Mol Eliza (Ally Code 356-125-243)

Replies

• Options
    I'm going to bump this thread a little bit and in case Mol Eliza's friends list is already full, I'll just post my Ally Code here as well. You'll find me under 955-418-114.

Oh, and one more thing, the time zone of our guild leader is GMT+1 in case anyone wondered.
  • Options
    Well, we are still looking for new guild members.
  • Kobey
    16 posts Member
    Options
    if you have line please add me rhyskobey

Lv80 plenty of 7 star toons, raid 7 exp and looking for a guild that's doing t5-6 raids. Looking for a change my current guild is too full on and so many rules it's taking the fun away.

England player extremely active to the point of obsession
  • Options
    Not sure how many members you have but we have room for about 15 if you are interested in a merger. We have been raiding t6 every 4-5 days for the past few weeks. We can do t5 in pretty much one reset.
  • Options
    BTW here is my ally code

392-673-485