How The Shard Shop SHOULD Be

Awesom3_Kill_Joy
164 posts Member
edited August 2016
You can trade 10 extra shards for 2 shards of any character of your choice. All characters will be there anytime, so refreshes will not need to be implemented.
Post edited by Awesom3_Kill_Joy on

Replies

• Options
    This would break the game. At that point you minds well just unlock every toon for everyone.
  • Options
    This would probably be too kind. I could use GW to farm Vader by next week. I agree it could be more generous than it is now, maybe 10 shards for 2 instead of the 20 it is now. Increase the number of characters in the shop at a time so that we have more options, or make it refresh on the same times as the other shops do.
  • Options
    Nah that's too easy.. It should be 10 shards for two of your choice. Or 5 for 1 shard of your choice. Vader should just be taken out. And a lot more achievements should be added. Or make Vader much more expensive in the shard shop to keep him rare.
  • Options
    Sigh, I fell for it. Just noticed who posted it.
  • Options

Back down. I just posted an idea and that's what the forums are for ****.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Something like that is actually the right way to go about it, but 1:1 is too generous by far. Hearthstone lets you scrap the equivalent of characters in that game for 1/4 of the cost to create them (HS has a crafting system, and a rarity system). So as long as you set up a rarity system based on the easiest farm location you could do something cool with the shard shop.

[GW - Arena - Cantina Shipment - Cantina - HM - Chromium - Aurodium - Event] would all have to be separate rarity tiers. The basic idea is you could trade 4 GW character shards for 1 of another GW character shard, but it would take say 100 GW shards to trade for a chrome shard.
  • EetsdaBouss
    352 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    No. Its as it should be. Back when I first unlocked it I was hoping Maul would be in it for a Sith team, but he wasn't and I'm cool with it. Shard Shop is for Vader and Grevious dassit. Spending bonus on anyone else is a waste.
  • Options

Back down. I just posted an idea and that's what the forums are for ****.
    Lol you may have to change your profile pic so people will leave you alone about your other posts bro.. I suggest you go for something cool, like a turtle or something badass like a rabbit.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I really need to trade for more Anakin shards
  • Options
    I need some general grievous shards so I can counter lando teams make this happen
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    Yea I really need to trade for more Anakin shards

You again
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    medetec wrote: »
    Something like that is actually the right way to go about it, but 1:1 is too generous by far. Hearthstone lets you scrap the equivalent of characters in that game for 1/4 of the cost to create them (HS has a crafting system, and a rarity system). So as long as you set up a rarity system based on the easiest farm location you could do something cool with the shard shop.

[GW - Arena - Cantina Shipment - Cantina - HM - Chromium - Aurodium - Event] would all have to be separate rarity tiers. The basic idea is you could trade 4 GW character shards for 1 of another GW character shard, but it would take say 100 GW shards to trade for a chrome shard.

+1 billion.

Also, OP, how old are you? I'm starting an over/under at 14.5.
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »

+1 billion.

Also, OP, how old are you? I'm starting an over/under at 14.5.

• Awesom3_Kill_Joy
    164 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

Check the original post out. I changed it 10 to 2 which I think is fair?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options

Check the original post out. I saud 10 to 1 which I think is fair?

You do realize we can see when you edited right? Why can't you just be a normal person and phrase that question as:

What if I made the ratio 10 to 1?
  • Options

Check the original post out. I saud 10 to 1 which I think is fair?

You do realize we can see when you edited right? Why can't you just be a normal person and phrase that question as:

What if I made the ratio 10 to 1?

Yeah I worded that a bit wrong.
  • Options
    How about we make Anakin easier to farm instead? Give him a cantina node or something.
  • Options
    How about we make Anakin easier to farm instead? Give him a cantina node or something.

You and @MBL_66 are little trolls.
  • Options

We're trolls? Have you seen yourself?
  • Options

We're trolls? Have you seen yourself?

That's why I welcome you to the family.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

No I honestly need a few more shards for him

ggSk7Mw.jpg
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »

No I honestly need a few more shards for him

ggSk7Mw.jpg

You are above level 77 meaning you can farm him with ease in the cantina. I only have 2 hard nodes to do it :(
  • Options
    Ahhhhhh, that's why you thought he needed to be easier to farm. You didn't realise he had a cantina node.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhh, that's why you thought he needed to be easier to farm. You didn't realise he had a cantina node.

No remember it was a joke...

Lol
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Aren't you Lvl 72 or something? There's a third hard node btw
  • Options
    Aren't you Lvl 72 or something? There's a third hard node btw

Where at? I'm level 70.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member