T6 guild on the cusp of T7 looking to merge

pharaohs_lair
17 posts Member
edited August 2016
Our guild has a dedicated core of active guys (about 20) but we are being held back by our other 30 who are too casual. We are looking for another t6/7 to merge with. Our top guys all have stellar TMR teams and DPS teams and we can clear phases 1-3 of t7 but get stuck in p4 due to our bottom half. If your guild is in the same boat, hit me up and lets plan a merger to get us all more gear. We chat on we-chat to plan and strategize. We are also an international guild with a lot of interesting player.

my ally code: 956-718-182

Replies

• Options
    Hello Pharaohs. We have about 30 active/solid players doing tier 6 in 1 respawn. We did our first tier 7 attempt and reach phase 4 to 75%. if you want to join us and bring your best members I would be delighted to have you. My ally code is 617-949-753 . Please feel free to add me if you want to join us.
    Im sure we will destroy tier 7 if you guys join us. We are a Mexican Guild but we speak english.
  • Options
    Hi my guild "Greedos Burritos" would be glad to have you join us. We are a relaxed and fun guild looking for more members to help us complete raids. We are doing T6 raids in 3 days and are getting ready to do T7. Our top 15 are our main active members that do most of the raid damage. With your members, we should be able to complete T7 raids.

My ally code: 816-923-682
  • Options
    We have 10 members looking for other T6-T7 players
    Ally code: 997-642-912
  • Options
    Dowdw add me and I will promote you so you can add your members if you would like to join.
  • Options
    My guild is at about 25 and willing to merge. Tier 6 raids
  • Options
    Hey Dowdw I added you as a friend, if you'd like to join us let me know here on forums so I can give you a guild invite. I'll promote you to officer so you can then invite your guild mates