Lumi and Sid

Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged Dodged

Anyone else agree?

Replies

• Options
    Yup. Happens to me all the time. Especially when he is due for his special attack
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I find the AI Lumi dodges waaaaay more than mine does and getting the evade/dodge buff effect does next to nothing for me while it is almost a guaranteed dodge for the AI. I find it to be really annoying.

Regarding AI Sid, he only dodges a lot from me whenever I forget that he has that 35% extra ability to dodge Jedi attacks and I target him with my Lumi or JC. Other than that, he doesn't dodge too much but he does seem to dodge at the most opportune time, usually right before he is about to die and would only take a regular hit from any character to kill him. I often waste a special on him now instead of a regular strike because of the magical dodge chance as if he doesn't die then he will get the next turn or second next turn and I want him gone.

There is definitely an issue at times with the dodge rates between the AI controlled teams and player.

• Options
    shimmy wrote: »
    I find the AI Lumi dodges waaaaay more than mine does and getting the evade/dodge buff effect does next to nothing for me while it is almost a guaranteed dodge for the AI. I find it to be really annoying.

Regarding AI Sid, he only dodges a lot from me whenever I forget that he has that 35% extra ability to dodge Jedi attacks and I target him with my Lumi or JC. Other than that, he doesn't dodge too much but he does seem to dodge at the most opportune time, usually right before he is about to die and would only take a regular hit from any character to kill him. I often waste a special on him now instead of a regular strike because of the magical dodge chance as if he doesn't die then he will get the next turn or second next turn and I want him gone.

There is definitely an issue at times with the dodge rates between the AI controlled teams and player.

Agree! Something must be wrong! My power is 18000+, and today when I play arena with a 16000+, my whole team only hits Sid for twice, while the AI has killed 3 of my hero in just two rounds!!! *******
  • Options
    It's funny :D
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Lol at this thread....the longer you play the game, better understanding for each characters....be patience...you are not even lvl 60...
  • Options
    Lol at this thread....the longer you play the game, better understanding for each characters....be patience...you are not even lvl 60...

Im level 61