Mod shop

LordAlvert
1193 posts Member
edited August 2016
I used to be a prevalent poster here.

I know this game well.

I play it like a zombie now.

I miss the game before.

I used to spend thousands and comment with some semi interesting somewhat salient points on this.

Super exhausted. Almost dead w this. Hoping my post won't be deleted.

I am a whale mostly harpooned now. The horrible game killing mods now have a mod shop and you are offering me 2000 purple crystal mods that are an awful joke. 4 star defense mods with one secondary. Your awful drop rate doesn't even make that a good deal.

Seriously.

Personal phone call from @CG_JohnSalera won't probably even help. #riptuskenshaman. #crazygreedy. #usedtobegood

Replies

• Options
    Rip Tusken shaman.. You never had a chance old friend. 200+ dollars several people spent, gone completely down the drain. You were better off just ripping the money in half, atleast then you'd still have some options. You could tape it back together, then throw it at a strippa, or you could wipe your bottoms with it. Instead it was spent on Tusken shaman, the lowly generic toon unusable in any team formats outside of galactic chore and raids.

Now back to the mod shop, an expensive way to spend your crystals.. 6 mods per toon, 1 mod can be 10 - 30 dollars. Just silly..
  • Options
    Mods were introduced at the wrong time. Would have been a welcome update after hitting the final level cap, after we had a chance to farm more cantina node characters. But introducing them now...a very shortsighted move. The mod drop rate is atrocious. The shop prices are absurd. The level up cost is disgusting. Mods are the very end of the endgame. The pie was served to us half-baked.
  • Options
    Mods were introduced at the wrong time. Would have been a welcome update after hitting the final level cap, after we had a chance to farm more cantina node characters. But introducing them now...a very shortsighted move. The mod drop rate is atrocious. The shop prices are absurd. The level up cost is disgusting. Mods are the very end of the endgame. The pie was served to us half-baked.

I suspect they did this because they don't plan on raising the level cap again for awhile.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    dont use the modshop and continue to enjoy the game ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I suspect they did this because they don't plan on raising the level cap again for awhile.
    We can only hope this is the case. Although I was perfectly content just filling out character templates for the time being.