Massive disparity in 12th node GW difficulty amongst peer guild members

So I have guild members whose inventory puts mine to shame - they have way more level 80 toons at seven star, better gear, mods, etc etc

They consistently get 3 star teams in the 12th node. Yet I get teams that are almost impossible to beat with a fresh A team let alone 4-5 worn out teams.

Eg today lando (lead), Anakin, Rey, RG, QGJ, all 7 star level 80, all gear 10-11, all with a full set of level 15 mods - for each toon 4-5 of these are 5 star.

I see this every time in the 11th and 12th node and usually in the 6th.

What is the deal with this! Why do I never get a break on the 12th node and why is it a cake walk for them? Does it have something to do with the fact that I generally use my A team throughout (subbing in healer, taunt as necessary) whereas as they save their A to the end. Ie does it work out the difficulty of the later node teams that we should face on the fly or is it determine it before the GW even starts? It seems that the former is the case. This is not cool ...

Replies

• Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    So instead of maxing your squad power to reach that 12node threshold, you rather come to the forums and boohoo about it so the devs fix it and then everybody will have to deal with a hard last node. You're one of those "if I can't have it then nobody should have it" people it sounds like. Cool. So yeah cry about it more...and when the devs make the last node really hard, those people with larger rosters will still be able to beat it and you'll still be same angry person throwing himself a pity party on the next subject because of something that he thinks "it just isn't fair".