Few Requests

dtmike1
242 posts Member
edited August 2016
Arena please make it based off your highest rank you reached for the day. Would make the whole thing more enjoyable and convenient. I work third shift, meaning 7pm for me is like payout being at 7am.

Please put a guild store refresh on the same schedule as other in game stores. Going 14 hours before I can get something is a pain unless I drop crystals and I don't do that unless I'm close to adding another star.

With the same reasoning can I get an a.m. energy refresh? I'm missing out on 135 energy because I'm sleeping. Well, actually I'm missing about 90. My 1pm is like energy at 1am. Not fun. I usually only get a single 45. Having to be at work at 10pm and getting off at 7am makes 2 of the 3 a pain.

Can cantina energy get a refresh or two? Since its twice as much as well as twice as long how about a bump every twelve hours of like 25 or something. Also maybe cut it down from 12 minute to 9 minutes as a thought. I mean it is the most important energy. Wanting new toons as well as new mods make it painful.

If neither of those are appealing then how about a method to convert regular energy into cantina energy, like 120 to 60 for fifty crystals. I'm not fond of that one but it's a thought.

I don't think these requests are that unrealistic or over the top. Especially the arena one. I would spend more crystals trying to get to number one vs trying to defend it. I'm usually having to just be happy being in the top fifty because I don't wanna get up early (for me) to try and defend a higher position.

Thank you for your consideration,
M.
Post edited by dtmike1 on

Replies

• Options
    Oh and maybe add something that shows what guild allies are with. Same with ally requests. Would make accepting or removing people easier.
  • Options
    Hmm, attack of the crickets... I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad lol
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    dtmike1 wrote: »
    Oh and maybe add something that shows what guild allies are with. Same with ally requests. Would make accepting or removing people easier.

Thats always been there... just click on an ally and shows his guild in top right
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Thats always been there... just click on an ally and shows his guild in top right

Instead of clicking on them while cleaning house. Heck just add the teams logo. I mainly want it with the new requests. I don't believe it shows me the guild affiliation on new requests.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure what the point is of seeing what guild someone is on on an ally request before they have accepted it ?
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Not sure what the point is of seeing what guild someone is on on an ally request before they have accepted it ?

Guild mates or server. I'd rather accept a guild mate request instead of a server mate who just kicked my teams head in. Guild mate I can discuss switching leads and trying out a toon they have. Server mate no easy way to chat with them.
  • Options
    When the ally cap went up to 50 I went to manage in guilds to see everybody, then sent out ally requests through there to top up my list with guildmates. I posted something similar about the timing too. I'd like arena payout about 2am as I get home from wk about 12:30am. Also would love bonus energy 12am & 6am instead of 12pm & 6pm. Have to have a sneaky toilet break around 7-7:30 to collect bonus energy. The 9pm one is ok as my lunch break either starts or ends at 9pm. The 12pm is the biggest pain in the a@se as I have to set an alarm in the middle of my "night" to collect it. Go to bed around 8am, alarm 1:45 to collect energy, then up by 3:30pm. So freaking annoying. Other solution would be to not have a 2hr time limit on collecting it. Maybe make it 6.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    When the ally cap went up to 50 I went to manage in guilds to see everybody, then sent out ally requests through there to top up my list with guildmates. I posted something similar about the timing too. I'd like arena payout about 2am as I get home from wk about 12:30am. Also would love bonus energy 12am & 6am instead of 12pm & 6pm. Have to have a sneaky toilet break around 7-7:30 to collect bonus energy. The 9pm one is ok as my lunch break either starts or ends at 9pm. The 12pm is the biggest pain in the a@se as I have to set an alarm in the middle of my "night" to collect it. Go to bed around 8am, alarm 1:45 to collect energy, then up by 3:30pm. So freaking annoying. Other solution would be to not have a 2hr time limit on collecting it. Maybe make it 6.

Or, as long as you have played at least one mission that day (cantina, arena, GW, ls/ds, mod battle, challenge) you could collect all the day's energy rewards upon the next log-in. For example, you play two missions on 8/12 at 7AM but don't play the rest of the day because real life happens and you then log in at 8AM on 8/13 - because you played those missions the day before you would be entitled, under this example, to the 135 energy you would have collected the day before. You would have only one day to claim this. This would however come with the detriment of having more casual players power level through faster - instead of paying crystals for refreshes they only have to play one mission to get 135 energy daily and over five days that would add up to a ton of energy that could be used on missions for gear without spending a single crystal. Not likely to happen but I can dream, right?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"