First time for everything.

Being the honest guy that I am. This is the first instance with a game where I think that the game could benefit from the developers actually ignoring their fan base a bit more. These changes don't hurt me too much. I'll still get my 1200gw shards a day but man did the f2p people get screwed over. I hope yoda or emperor don't get added to the gw pool for your sakes. Wait till the flame over lack of credits starts up in a day or two. Anyway best of luck
Ally Code: 911-389-156

Replies

• Options
    I'm not even ftp and I feel screwed over. I'll be spending a lot less. This was where I tested teams. Lot harder to do.
  • DrPancakes
    29 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm not even ftp and I feel screwed over. I'll be spending a lot less. This was where I tested teams. Lot harder to do.
    I also will miss testing teams
  • Options
    So you would like a feature to test teams. So would I. No no need for the rest of the rant.
  • Options
    well, as a mostly FTP player im very upset. We are now being forced to buy packs in the hopes of getting a character so we can buy crystals to farm training droids... all so we can have enough rotating out fodder for GW. It is not fair at all that chromium packs don't drop characters every time. It should at a minimum drop one per 4 or 2 per 8. Spending 20 US dollars and getting all shards is horrible.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • DrPancakes
    29 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    JerBu wrote: »
    So you would like a feature to test teams. So would I. No no need for the rest of the rant.
    *Whoosh*
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options

Wait what... It's actually easier to test teams now that you don't have to force close the app to change things around. They've given us a great tool for trying out how cards and effects work with this. We can now play the same battle an infinite number of times and ways. They've basically given us a sandbox mode.
  • Options
    I cant understand what the big issue is, you will still be able to get to stage 7-8 every time. It just means it will take a bit longer to get the character/shards you want! Not such a big deal really
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »

Wait what... It's actually easier to test teams now that you don't have to force close the app to change things around. They've given us a great tool for trying out how cards and effects work with this. We can now play the same battle an infinite number of times and ways. They've basically given us a sandbox mode.

Seriously, do CG pay you to kiss their **** and worship the ground they walk on?

• Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-24836-1387222113-56.gif?resize=430%2C242
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-24836-1387222113-56.gif?resize=430%2C242

+1 for the meme

-1 for vampire diaries

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

Seriously, do CG pay you to kiss their **** and worship the ground they walk on?

No kidding,.. A sanbox mode?! Lmbo!!

No there is no "sand box" in this game. Of there was people wouldn't be begging for content.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options

Have they or haven't they implemented a way for us to try out all kinds of different teams at our disposal an infinite number of times vs various opponents, with no cost involved for ourselves in terms of in-game energy or the like?

They removed the frankly ridiculous retreat option that allowed you to waltz through GW. They replaced it with an option that isn't any less viable for finishing GW but takes a little more effort and planning. See the thread on RNG here in the general forum if you need to learn how you can still beat GW.

THE LEVEL OF WAH WAH IN HERE TONIGHT IS TOO **** HIGH!
  • Options

Hahahahahha yea this dude is epic ! :neutral:

*grabs popcorn
  • Options

What? Doesn't this makes it even easier? Testing of different team combination right? So if things does not work out, just retreat and everything goes back to like it never happened. Isn't this currently the best? You don't even have to force close anymore.

*Face palm* You literally just proved OP's statement is right.