Please Show All Guild Members in Raid Results So We Can See Who Hasn't Raided Easily

Hello,

As a guild officer, I find it very difficult to figure out who is not raiding in any given raid. I need to know who isn't raiding, but comparing a list of 50 names to another list of 50 names is painful... especially when you can't see the lists side by side.

In the Guild Activities tab, it shows all the guild members, but the ones who have done nothing have a zero next to their name. It would really make guild management easier if you could do the same thing for the Raid Results.

I cannot stress how much easier this would make my life in this game.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    agree
  • Options
    Guild & raid management is pain staking and takes the fun out of it. Being an officer is becoming a full time job.
    I write down all member in a note pad then write their score down as and when they finish their attack. I do this as one of our rules is only 1 attack each in 24hrs. This is the only way I can tell who's 'cheated' it mean constantly refreshing game. I don't want to spend all my time doing this. We need better stats & data in guild management.
    •daily coins fixed
    •daily nrg used
    •weekly nrg used
    To see who's contributing
    •breakdown of raid scores to see what toons a member had used how they scored to see if they're following the rules. (This could be done by touching a members score to revile all Dmg done & by which toons, like it shows you after you died)