Should Stormtrooper's unique be a flat bonus?

Batman44gaming
1826 posts Member
edited August 2016
Stormtrooper's health is low and his main gimmick (high defense) isn't enough to counteract the health.
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me

Should Stormtrooper's unique be a flat bonus? 7 votes

Yes
28%
WarBatman44gaming 2 votes
No
14%
Liz_rD 1 vote
Change his unique entirely
57%
Saug77BooAycee1Bossak 4 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    Bump
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Change his unique entirely
    Also he taunts - for a character with low health, what???
  • Batman44gaming
    1826 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yes
    Boo wrote: »
    Also he taunts - for a character with low health, what???

If his unique was a flat bonus, he would take 60% less damage, the equivalent of him having 40k health(minus protection)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    I spent quite a bit of time leveling, star'ing up ST, hoping to round out my Empire team at the time (pre-EP), and man, he is one of the most useless chars in the game. Defense % bonus is a waste with how they calculate it, even will a full team of empire chars. And his only other skill is taunt plus some measly TM loss, while having practically no health (less than all the other Empire attack/support chars pretty much) not to mention he hits like a wet noddle.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I don't understand what you mean by flat bonus, but maybe if they changed it from defense to health it'd be good, especially in a Palpatine squad. That would be 97% max health, which would almost double his health to about 28k. Then maybe he could last the full three turns of his taunt.

You wouldn't really be able to call OP either, since his unique would make it so he loses 13% max health every time an Empire ally dies, nor does his taunt really do much anyway, besides a small chance to remove a smaller amount of TM. Unlike a certain Rebel who's in the same armor but wears it better for some reason.
  • Options
    Yes
    War wrote: »
    I don't understand what you mean by flat bonus, but maybe if they changed it from defense to health it'd be good, especially in a Palpatine squad. That would be 97% max health, which would almost double his health to about 28k. Then maybe he could last the full three turns of his taunt.

You wouldn't really be able to call OP either, since his unique would make it so he loses 13% max health every time an Empire ally dies, nor does his taunt really do much anyway, besides a small chance to remove a smaller amount of TM. Unlike a certain Rebel who's in the same armor but wears it better for some reason.

By flat bonus I mean he just takes less damage based on your empire allies, for instance if you had a full team he would take 65% less damage
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    War wrote: »

By flat bonus I mean he just takes less damage based on your empire allies, for instance if you had a full team he would take 65% less damage

Oh wow, that's better than my idea for sure. That would pretty much shut down any high damage dealer, like Rey, from trying to get to Palpatine.