Lumi Heal over Time ending early

Just ran into this today, in the last match of GW. I've got a team of Lumi (L), Phasma, Poggle, 86, and GS. Was fa Inc a team of Dooku (L), Lumi, Leia, Fives, Windu. Entered the battle fairly worn down from the previous node, but was able to pop Lumi's heal almost immediately. GS got the initial heal and one usage of heal over time, but the buff disappeared after Poggle's next turn (on his Offense Up), well before it got back around to GS. Wasn't paying as much attention to Poggle himself, but his HoT buff disappeared well before the others as well. Restarted the match and redid everything up to the same point, but instead of Poggle's Offense Up, I performed a normal attack. GS didn't lose his buff then but did later in the round, before he could attack again, so either way he only got the one HoT.

Am I missing something? Did someone on the other team have an ability activate that ended the HoT? It's fully Omega, so it should give me two heals over time plus the initial heal. I'm thinking bug. Anyone else run into this?

Replies

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Did Mace use his dispel attack on whoever lost it?
  • quigonkenny
    240 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    Did Mace use his dispel attack on whoever lost it?
    Happened before Mace even went. That's what I had been thinking initially, was that I missed Mace going due to a brain fart or IRL distraction, but I saw it clearly the second time through.

Lumi Heal -> GS goes and picks up one HoT -> Poggle goes and buff disappears -> Enemy eventually goes.

There might be some additional stuff in there (don't remember if Phasma or 86 went before the enemy), and one of mine did go before Lumi, but none of the enemies had gone before GS's buff disappeared.