Daily guildcoins wrongly displayed in guildmanagement?

rawman
685 posts Member
edited August 2016
Either the daily guildcoins are displayed wrongly in the guild management section or I am getting wrong what actually is displayed there. As you can see in the first screenshot I made my 600 today just as I did all days before in the last time. In the second screenshot you see the daily coins overview of my guild. There it is displayed 416 for me. Can someone please clarify?

tmp_20471-screenshot_i1k3l.png

tmp_20471-screenshot_sjjqj.png

Replies

• Options
    Bump!
    This is a serious issue for guildmanagement imho if you want to clean out inactive members and can't rely on that data. The same issue holds for last login time btw. Already seen members who allegedly didn't log in for a week, but participated in the current raid.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hi there!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our dev team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hi there!
    Great! Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    I am experiencing the same issue. I did get 600/600, but right before the reset guild management it only showed that I had done 328. I've also noticed our overall guild coin generation has gone down significantly. This bug is stealing our coin generation causing us to have to delay our raids.

I'm guessing this bug has something to do with the reset time being changed to the same as the guild activity changing.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Thx for the reply, glad to hear devs are after that issue :smile:
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sleepybear wrote: »
    I've also noticed our overall guild coin generation has gone down significantly.
    Sleepybear wrote: »
    I'm guessing this bug has something to do with the reset time being changed to the same as the guild activity changing.

I would assume the same, but it's no bug imho. When people are spending their energy/crystals like they are used before that change of guildcoins payout time, that means while GW/Arena/Daily Challenge is active much less coins are produced. You have to adapt your farming times in order to get your 600 energy while one of those events is active and save resources for spending them during the correct guild challenge. No big deal if you have it in mind, but I don't think that's the case for everyone, at least in our guild.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    There is no issue with coins being banked. This is being done correctly, and is also shown correctly under the personal and total coins section of the guild activities page.

The problem is with the daily coin sorting filter in guild management.

The 24hr daily period is not synced with the guild reset, ie it does not reset to 0 at the same time as the guild banks coins, so depending when you generate coins, it can show more than 600 or less, even if you are banking 600 each (guild reset) day.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Yeah the system is broken and the devs should just delete the daily tab if they aren't smart enough to fix it. Put it in real time like the guild activities. Problem removed or fixed.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Please ask CG to make it so that the daily coins tallied in the guild management filter resets to zero at the same time as a guilds activities reset @CG_Kozispoon, this will solve the problem.

Either that, or go back to weekly instead of lifetime filter. That will average out better than lifetime. Not perfect but better than what we have which is confusing most people.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot