Rebel team

AlbertThePenguin
6 posts Member
edited August 2016
I was thinking Wedge, Biggs, lando, Leia, and STHan. Would that team be any good.

Also is thier anyway to get Wedge. My bad.
Post edited by AlbertThePenguin on

Replies

• Options
    I was thinking Wedge, Biggs, lando, Leia, and STHan. Would that team be any good.

Also is thier anyway to get Biggs.

Biggs is in GW shipments :)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Great team!
  • Options
    I am not willing to pay for wedge. Heck I am not willing to pay for any character.
  • Options
    How do you get Wedge, any efficient way of getting him besides paying buckets of money.
  • Options
    How do you get Wedge, any efficient way of getting him besides paying buckets of money.

wedge is not currently available. he was a pack only toon early on, but is not in the game. go for ackbar, he's really useful.
  • Options
    Wedge will be available to farm next month
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Not bad. Before the Biggs/Wedge synergy I was going to go Akbar (L), Lando, Leia, STHan and then switch it up between Luke, Biggs, Chewy (I know rebel in game, but has two abilities that can combo with Akbars 3rd Leader boost) and a healer. The wedge/Biggs synergy is intriguing yet not sure who I'd dump when I get wedge. I'd probably run a rebel B team with wedge, Biggs, scout, solider and chewy or Luke.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Not bad. Before the Biggs/Wedge synergy I was going to go Akbar (L), Lando, Leia, STHan and then switch it up between Luke, Biggs, Chewy (I know rebel in game, but has two abilities that can combo with Akbars 3rd Leader boost) and a healer. The wedge/Biggs synergy is intriguing yet not sure who I'd dump when I get wedge. I'd probably run a rebel B team with wedge, Biggs, scout, solider and chewy or Luke.

Don't put a healler in there. Wedge lead is a heal, and one of the things that gives the setup some surviablity. AoE all crit by wedge/lando -> max 75% heal, kills some one with that AoE 100% heal. This is all on top of the normal health steal
  • Options
    Yeah I just read about Wedge on swgoh.gg (forgot about that site) and was coming here to post lol. I really like both Wedge & Akbars leader abilities (it's nice on the battles you can double them) also sweet that Biggs gets wedges red leader ability
  • Options
    A guy runs wedge and biggs with both heavy speed modded. Wedge starts out with upwards of 215 speed and biggs one shots toons at about 185 speed. its ridiculous. I have had really spotty luck beating them since they also carry sunfac and rex. The only strategy that even halfway works is to bring in nothing but damage toons and hope to kill wedge before biggs attacks because if you do not biggs brings wedge and another and will smoke you for roughly 35-40k which is usually more than a cannon can take. I am considering going for more defense mods just so they can survive a blast like that. Anyone else encountered this style of team.
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »

I wonder how the #1 guy got a 7* Anakin?
  • Options
    If I do go for a team like this, when wedge becomes more available, what mods should I use for everyone.
  • Options
    Also thanks for the replies everyone
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Critical damage and critical chance for the 4 DPS, I went with health mods on Han but I'm switching to Poe and will give him speed mods
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »

I wonder how the #1 guy got a 7* Anakin?

Tell the truth now. Is this Ken M?