New guild

If I start a brand new guild with a couple of level 80 players would anyone in the 70s be interested in joining? We do not have to do every single challenge just have fun and at least play but no requirements will do raids every chance we get
Ps throw in a good name if you think of one message me if interested

Replies

• Rio76
    48 posts Member
    Options
    How many do you have?
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    You and your friends are welcome to join the "New Age Sith". We're a small group with zero requirements. I have members who haven't logged in in months. But until we get closer to 50 members, there's just no reason to kick anyone out. Very laid back, zero requirements.
  • Options
    How would you like to join outs we are the same way but I just kicked Inactives nobody wants to leave they are all stubborn haha IzzleNoyes is the clan bring everyone you can lets get **** done
  • Options
    Lol nobody wants to give their guild up no matter how small. I've seen guilds with 5 people refusing to give it up and join another guild. Nobody is going to get anything done that way. If anyone wants to leave their guild or merge into another, I currently have 7 slots open and could probably make room for 3-5 more. We are doing tier 6 with one reset and looking to move to heroic so we can all get better gear. If anyone is interested msg me.