Guild Members

Hello all I'm looking for individuals to join my guild. The Guild name is Tyron Brandt's Battalion and, my user number is 795-723-457 the Guild is open to everyone and, the only requirement is that if you request an item that you are willing to help the other members when they request items. In addition am always happy help with items.

Replies

• Options
    Hey I just saw you talking about a minimal action guild with TB. My guild is a little on the smaller side (37/50) and lower galactic power (25mil) But we got 12 stars and are active. Mostly F2p. If you are remotely interested you can respond or hit me up on discord @ LordKai121#2266
    Either way, good luck man.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to: Guilds and Recruitment
  • Options
    Hello all I'm looking for individuals to join my guild. The Guild name is Tyron Brandt's Battalion and, my user number is 795-723-457 the Guild is open to everyone and, the only requirement is that if you request an item that you are willing to help the other members when they request items. In addition am always happy help with items.

Thank you All for the responses. I have found a guild and was finally able to find this message to let everyone know. "At least I hope I found it.???"
  • Options
    Join the MariJAWAna guild today!

579-953-969! You won't be disappointed