Resistance team

I was thinking Finn (L), Poe, Rey, resistance trooper, and resistance piolet.

I might have already posted this topic, I never saw it up so here it is again.

All those exposes will make it deadly.

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Is there any other option? No, because we have 5, that's right, 5 Resistance toons in-game. Poe as a leader would be better whatsoever.
  • Options
    I was thinking Finn (L), Poe, Rey, resistance trooper, and resistance piolet.

I might have already posted this topic, I never saw it up so here it is again.

All those exposes will make it deadly.

I used to think the exact same thing. Then I looked into gearing up this resistance lineup. And... Well... My RP and RT are sitting with the shards to 7*. Just not bothering with it. They use SO MUCH gear. Plus, without the right mods, they are so incredibly slow...
    TMK wrote: »
    Is there any other option? No, because we have 5, that's right, 5 Resistance toons in-game. Poe as a leader would be better whatsoever.

While I agree about Poe, Finns leader isn't something to just ignore
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    I just 3*ed t3 of the speed mod challenge and I have to say at least in that context Finn's lead helped more, but that might be because my toons were not that high levelled and geared (except Rey)

I'd say if you max them they need the right sets of mods to shine, but you might say that about most teams by now