JE not reviving non-devoured droids during P3 raid

Anyone experiencing this? This is the first time that it happened. I retreated and attacked several times, but still the same result. Only the first revive is good, but after that, it is not working anymore.

Replies

• Options
    Ewok Elder has the same issue. Post this in bugs so they will fix him too. There is a bug with devour that allows you to try to revive the devoured toon instead of the game just removing that toon from the overall equation.

I assume at least one of your toons was devoured prior to the revive not working? Thats the issue with EE.
  • Options
    Brownie wrote: »
    Ewok Elder has the same issue. Post this in bugs so they will fix him too. There is a bug with devour that allows you to try to revive the devoured toon instead of the game just removing that toon from the overall equation.

I assume at least one of your toons was devoured prior to the revive not working? Thats the issue with EE.

Yes, that was the case. It stopped working after one got devoured. I posted this in the feedback section alredt
  • Options
    Brownie wrote: »

Dunno about the devour but yes, my EE did fail to revive some time back. Didn't think much of it at the time as my squad was almost finished anyway.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    I've noticed this too. It like it tries to Res the devoured target. I was able to res before devour, then right after devour it failed. But was able to go again and 86 rezzed. So maybe it's a targeting failure.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Derp comment here
  • Options
    This has always been the case for EE. It picks random ally and that ally can very well be the one who just got devoured which means the ability/turn is wasted.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Derp comment here
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Guys read the details in the raid phases, as I said above a devoured character cannot be revived.

Read the thread title... "non-devoured"
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    Guys read the details in the raid phases, as I said above a devoured character cannot be revived.

Read the thread title... "non-devoured"
    LOL you are correct my bad, I glanced at the title, thank you sir.

• Options

Dude, we know all this. What we are saying is: it is working properly at first but when the first toon gets devoured, it will stop working even for those killed claw/slam.
  • Options
    Any makes sense now, so two dead toons one devoured one not fifty fifty chance. Got it.