Revive means no three star?

Just because I want to be sure about this: if I use a revive to bring someone back during a battle, then it can no longer be a three star win, right?
Three star victory is based on not losing anyone, at any point, not on finishing with everyone at the end?

Thanks for taking time to answer my noob question.

Replies

• Options
    'fraid so
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options
    Actually don't know since I don't have Daka, but I recall others talking about it months ago and saying that you only get the 2 stars at the end, but all 3 show up on the table. Is that not what happened?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Actually don't know since I don't have Daka, but I recall others talking about it months ago and saying that you only get the 2 stars at the end, but all 3 show up on the table. Is that not what happened?

this has ahappened, 2* in the battle, 3 starred in the missions, able to sim
    same thing with challenges, barely won tier two, got achievement, no star but tier 3 is unlocked
  • Options
    Yes, it'll show 2 or less stars for victory, but it will give you all 3 on the table, and you'll be able to sim it.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Elebrind wrote: »
    Yes, it'll show 2 or less stars for victory, but it will give you all 3 on the table, and you'll be able to sim it.
    That ^

• Options
    Ok, this explains much. I saw that happen in one of my challenges, but I figured those use "speshul" rules anyhow. Funny thing is, since it happened, I've had to restart a bunch of times, filing a report about it now, but of course the bug report didn't want to load and I already had this page open...

*Sigh*

I wish there was a way to give you guys karma/+1s for the answers. Thanks for the help!
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    It may be different now, but I finished a dark side hard node after one of my toons died and got a Daka Rez. They were all alive at the end, and it gave me 3 stars. I'm 100 percent sure this did happen since I had to retry several times to get the 3*, but who knows what has been changed. That was nearly 2 months ago. Also FYI your borrowed ally can die, and you still get 3*. (No it was not the ally that died/rezed on my battle.)
  • Options
    If you have all your toons standing at the end of the fight through revive. The result will be 1 star or 2 depends on how many died but on the table it will show 3 stars. I know this because I got 3 stars today on 8-d on dark side even though I had Rg die but got revived by daka
  • slothe
    221 posts Member
    Options
    If assisting ally is taken out you'll still get 3*
  • Options
    Lots of good info here! That's good to know about the assisting ally, I thought I had lost down to two star after losing an assisting ally before, as well. The thing is, I just looked at the stars at the end of the battle, now I know better.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    It may be different now, but I finished a dark side hard node after one of my toons died and got a Daka Rez. They were all alive at the end, and it gave me 3 stars. I'm 100 percent sure this did happen since I had to retry several times to get the 3*, but who knows what has been changed. That was nearly 2 months ago. Also FYI your borrowed ally can die, and you still get 3*. (No it was not the ally that died/rezed on my battle.)
    This! But as you say I also did not play a DS/LS/Cantina battle where I needed a revive to 3* since ages. But I have to disagree with that part of the ally, when he dies I did not get 3*.