Looking forT6 Raiders Needing A New Home

We are a guild of about 10 strong, 20 average and 10 newbies. We want active raiders and daily contributors to build currency to keep these raids going back to back to back! I'm recruiting raiders that are T6 ready nearing T7.
We finish a T6 every 3 days. My alley code is 292-817-135. Thx - Yoduhhh

Replies

• Options
    I saw your other post saying you might have to find a new guild. Well our guild black squadron has about 5 spots open for active players. If you haven't found a new home, we would be interested in having you and some of your guild mates. Here's our info.

a little about Black Squadron...

We are a very active T7 guild. We raid as much as the coins let us, which is about every other day. We don't have a lot of strict rules. We don't have activity requirements but do expect everyone to hop on and spend their energy and do what they can. Cause the more coins we get, the more we raid! The more we raid, the better we can gear up our toons and get those Han shards. Our main requirement is that you use the Line app for chat. Communication is key!!! We do have structured raids, but that is so everyone gets a chance to get a hit in. Our focus is TeamWork and we want team players. And you don't have to have a ton of 7* toons or the most meta arena squad or be the highest level. We have very knowledgeable leaders that can help you develop your team and give great advice. We are a fun and chatty group, who supports each other, and beats up on the rancor to get some serious loot!

If interested send me a message on here, or on the Line app, Id manderthegreat

One Guild, One Family, One Voice, that is Black Squadron...