Let's Talk Jedi

So I feel like with Anakin being super awesome now puts Jedi teams back on the map I'm suprised I havnt seen more. There has to be people running almost all Jedi's very successfully. Come talk about your success. Currently I'm running playing around with

Anakin L
Aayla
QGJ
Yoda
RG

Team does well sometimes I can land in top 20 usually hover around 30 though. I am finishing of Ima-Gun Di and am very excited to try him as a lead. I am curious how Ashoka would do under Anakin lead as well I fell like they have a lot of synergy together now with Ashokas health fluctuation. Maybe Lumin is worth a spot now too. What has been working for all you Jedi lovers out there

Replies

• Options
    I've been running Mace lead with lumi, QGJ, Aayla, and Kit. It's kept me in the top 100 and i'm not 80 yet. I'm waiting to start omega'ing skills and seeing how this team really works. I just got Anakin to gear 8 so it's only a matter of time before i add him to the squad and take someone out. I'm thinking Lumi as she's my slowest and lowest health... if not her then Kit.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    #1 or #2 daily running:

Anakin (L)
    Aayla
    QGJ
    Rex
    5's

Have Ani's speed up to 226 and Rex just behind that. I kept Ani's crit close to base to help ensure he gets exposed. Why would I do that u ask? To force the AI to use Rex's cleanse and now I have tenacity up for 3 turns b4 most ppl get a move. No stun, no slows, no crippling Obi-Wan. Playing to how the AI will behave is huge since offense is easy.
  • Options
    Anakin (L)
    Ahsoka
    QGJ
    Rey
    Phasma

I'm trying to swap in my Aayla for Rey, but I don't know if she's strong enough, yet. I land top 20 everyday, sometimes top 10, but not too often because I have to use all my arena attempts a few hours before my payout.

As for Ahsoka questions, I honestly think she's outstanding. I love her team heal, it's only like 3000 heal, I think, but the damage she does is outstanding. Usually above 10K above 50% health, and pushing towards 20K below 50%. I put crtitical avoidance mod on her, that way she keeps her bonuses for nearly the entire battle, and she hits criticals on almost every attack. With the boosts from QGJ and Anakin, she, as well as the rest of my team, will usually have offense up. She's a one woman wrecking crew that people try to leave till last, thinking she won't be a problem, but that is a huge mistake. Aside from Anakin, she is easily my MVP.
  • Options
    My standard arena team is IGD(L), Lumi, QGJ, 5's and Leia. All 7*, G8 or 9, all Lvl 80 except Leia who is Lvl 76. I sit rank 30-40 most days.
  • Options
    @Poxx I ran that team for a while and I couldn't hold position on defense would drop 20 to 30 spots overnight but I didn't have the speed like yours makes a lot of sense for AI will have to play around with mods see how that holds