One last guild call

We have 4 hours left in a T7 with 4 hours to go and no one left. Rancor is sitting at 17.6% left. I tried posting in the guild section but no one answers over there. Anyone want to help? This would be a crappy place to stall out. I know guild hopping killed most of the mercs... we have one open spot. Anyone happen to be looking for a guild and can finish this off for some quick rewards?

Ally code is 886-981-769

Help!!

Replies

• LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    They would not get rewards. Raid reward lockout is 48 hours after you join the new guild
  • Options
    Ewwww. What a crappy place to fall shot. 17%. Ugh. Well we are borderline T7 guild. If anyone wants to join permanently, they would probably wind up at the top of our leader board each raid.
  • Options
    The simple rule for t7 is can you do t6 with only 1 refresh and at least 2 people can take out the pigs or 1 solo it. That's when we realized we were ready. We have 4 that can solo the pigs now. Good luck, there are still people that might help you. Don't worry too much if you don't pass it today.
  • Options
    Where have all the "Good guy Mercs" gone?

Oh ya.... no rewards.... no good...
  • Options
    The simple rule for t7 is can you do t6 with only 1 refresh and at least 2 people can take out the pigs or 1 solo it. That's when we realized we were ready. We have 4 that can solo the pigs now. Good luck, there are still people that might help you. Don't worry too much if you don't pass it today.

Ya... that's exactly where we are. 1 refresh and a couple guys that can solo the pigs. But 4 guys didn't listen and attacked the pigs anyway. And here we are with 15% left. We'do be finished if people followed the plan.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Where have all the "Good guy Mercs" gone?

Oh ya.... no rewards.... no good...

Lol, when I have my 7* Han in a week I might start helping people out until the new raid is announced
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    That's a good call MBL. Surprised the mercs don't already have 7 star hans.