Hard nodes: Dooku, Rey, RG
Cantina nodes: GS
Cantina shipments: QGJ
GW: Lumi
Arena: Leia
And Raid shipments: Rey

Replies

• Options
    Um best for arena would be dooku lead, gs,leia,qgj,rg.. Man thats a wide rooster haha. U rly got no other option
  • Options
    So: 2* RG> 6* Lumi?
  • Options
    And what to do with Rey later on?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Your team is fine for now. For now it's more a question of using your best charachters (gear, tank, mods) rather than compising a team with the right synergies.

However, you might need a taunting tank. You can try out your RG to find out how well he dies currently. However, I believe, you will benefit from farming ST Han instead of Leia for now, and then leave Leia until after ST Han.
    After finishing you Luiminaria farm, I suggest farming Phasma, who will make an excellent leader.

Other hard nodes to farm:
    Chewie, Teebo and possibly ewok elder(for raids p.1 and scoundrel event — long term planning).
    JC (for Yoda event — long term planning)
  • ShewardN
    515 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Make sure you're refreshing cantina energy once and normal energy twice on a daily basis to help with the farming. With that being done, you should have a lot more energy to work on a larger amount of hard nodes. The above post on working on Chewie, Teebo and Ewok Elder are good options.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Options
    It looks like you're really doing everything right so far.

I'd definitely second working on Phasma after Lumi (and then maybe your third choice could be Teebo or even IG-86?). Teebo (especially with Ewok Elder) will help immensely with raids.

I'm unsure about stopping Leia for Stormtrooper Han. It's true that you'll want a taunting tank at some point, but STH, if I understand correctly, needs a LOT of investment and high gear levels to get very good. Otherwise he's just too squishy.

On the other hand, 2* RG is pretty squishy too right now. But eventually he'll be amazing for you—just keep farming that hard node (and if you can push through to Dark Side 5-F hard, you'll get a second RG node, if you haven't already).

So given that RG is weak for you right now, I'd stick with Lumi in arena until RG gets another star or two.

What to do with Rey, lol? MAX HER. Dump resources into her, knowing that you won't regret it. As for Arena, she could replace Lumi or even Leia if RG has replaced Lumi by then. Rey, RG, GS, and QGJ are do extremely well right now.

Dooku's a decent enough lead, but I'd think about replacing him with Phasma once you get her starred decently (which will probably be faster than you can farm Dooku).

GS is a great choice to max in cantina nodes. Old Ben is also very popular right now in Arena (but he's not really my style, so I haven't gone for him myself. I still use Phasma lead).

But seriously, you've made some great choices off the bat. Keep going that direction.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice, I have made GW choice based on forum and I was lucky enough to trigger happy and farm Leia, because I knew she was chromium before and in my Logic then: everything you paus for Should be good, so Leia Should be good and GS because first I just couldn't get further and later on I could, but really liked him, and when I decided to go on, I read on this forum that he is good, so I kept farming him. I Will follow your advice (more or less)
  • Options
    My worst choice yet however is to be lazy in campaign mode and I now need to Hurry to stay with others... I am now at 5A LS and 4D DS.....
  • Options
    Paus= pay....