Easiest Way to Spot Guildmates Who Have Gone Inactive?

Azadum
39 posts Member
edited August 2016
It used to be really easy to spot people who went inactive by looking at their Weekly Coins generated, but that's not in the game anymore. You also can't look at the raid results to see who hasn't raided anymore, because the results disappear now.

Is there some easy way to spot the people who have gone inactive? Preferably one that does not involve manually keeping track of 50 people?

On a somewhat related note, is there an easy way to see which guild members haven't raided in the current raid that does not involve manually comparing 2 lists of 50ish names?

Replies

• Options
    In guild management you can see when their last login was.
  • Options
    Till they fix the daily guild bank problem which is caused by it being on two separate counters, it's hard to look for inactivity. You can always look at the daily guild activity contributions for certain things such as energy spent on hard nodes and mix that with their daily guild bank coins (knowing that it could be incorrect) to get a rough idea. In our case, our leader has an Excel sheet setup to keep track of everything and it's going well so far. The inactive players are getting removed and active ones are coming in.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »

I'm not seeing that. Do you need to be the guild leader for that?
  • Options
    Azadum wrote: »

See where it says Coins (Daily)? Tap that a few times and then it'll say last login, and you can scroll to the bottom.
  • Options
    Jacen_Solo wrote: »

See where it says Coins (Daily)? Tap that a few times and then it'll say last login, and you can scroll to the bottom.

Sorry should've mentioned that part as well.
  • Options
    Ya... I lead my guild and I always use the last login to see who is active. If they have not logged in for 5+ days without telling us they are on vacation or something, they get the boot. That's about the only rule in my guild lol. Just be active.
  • Options
    Watch out for the last login information though, it's a bit buggy with people not force closing the app and stuff like that.
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    Watch out for the last login information though, it's a bit buggy with people not force closing the app and stuff like that.

True but it shouldn't for 5+ days. I've seen it where it has said I have not logged in in 24 hours (while I was logged in!) but I've never seen someone for multiple days be incorrectly flagged.
  • Options
    Jacen_Solo wrote: »

I found it thank you. That is quite helpful.
  • Options
    its bugged badly, member of my guild was logging in regularly and it said it had been several days. literally just send a guild chat message asking that person to respond in a timely manner, my guild leader does that.
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »

True but it shouldn't for 5+ days. I've seen it where it has said I have not logged in in 24 hours (while I was logged in!) but I've never seen someone for multiple days be incorrectly flagged.
    My guild leader has said he's seen people on there that apparently haven't logged on for a week when they have. I'd use the information with caution, and like the above people suggest, try contacting those inactive players to make sure they're actually inactive before proceeding with anything.
  • Options
    I only do it for people who haven't been on for 3 weeks or more. I figure at that point, its official they're not playing.
  • Options
    Hmm, I only had 4 people who hadn't logged in for longer than 2 days. However, I have upwards of 10 to 12 not participating in raids. I have to figure out who those are.

Does anyone have an easy way to figure out who hasn't contributed to a current raid? Jumping between the raid results and the guild roster is very frustrating.
  • Options
    As a Guild Leader that last login isn't always right, but it gives me an indicator of who to look for in the daily activities. If they don't appear there for a few days, it's goodbye.
  • Options
    Hmm, I only had 4 people who hadn't logged in for longer than 2 days. However, I have upwards of 10 to 12 not participating in raids. I have to figure out who those are.

Does anyone have an easy way to figure out who hasn't contributed to a current raid? Jumping between the raid results and the guild roster is very frustrating.

Screen shot on results page as your waiting for rewards. Then go down the list and see who's not there.