Strategy tips vs....

Rex lead, b2, anakin, Rey and RG.

Can't target the dps without B2 going bananas. If you focus b2 anakin and Rey pick you apart. Hard to control them with stuns thanks to Rex and b2s taunt debuff. Any ideas? I run a standard Dooku, Rey, st Han, RG, qgj. i feel like I need more dispels to have a reasonable chance but they are hard to come by for f2p.

Replies

• Speaker4thedead
    444 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Remorhaz wrote: »
    Rex lead, b2, anakin, Rey and RG.

Can't target the dps without B2 going bananas. If you focus b2 anakin and Rey pick you apart. Hard to control them with stuns thanks to Rex and b2s taunt debuff. Any ideas? I run a standard Dooku, Rey, st Han, RG, qgj. i feel like I need more dispels to have a reasonable chance but they are hard to come by for f2p.

Your savior is also one of your stated problems. Anakin. Thats who ya need.

Anakin will block RGs taunt, take our Rey, then Anakin, then B2. Just got to make sure you keep attacking RG with Anakin once the taunt block drops. B2 is easily stunned. So you can keep him stunned usually while you take down rey, then stun Anakin before she goes under 50%. All the while keeping B2 stunned (you have dooku and RG it should be easy) take rey out, then Anakin, then B2.

Issue is getting Anakin for yourself. And when you do, drop STHan
  • Options
    I beat a very similar squad sun fac instead of RG. Stun b2 as much as possible and take out anakin first. Same strategy with rey, which is easier if you save flurry for a OHKO on rey. I run an unorthodox team ventress, rey, QGJ, old daka, and RG I find stuns fix most problems I run into.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. As I suspected this is going to require some toons I haven't invested in yet.