Buff The Drop Rate

I multi-simed 33 cantina battles for old ben and got get this: 0 shards and 12 gear.

This game is a joke.

Replies

• Options
    Sometimes it's just bad luck. I remember when I first started on my Lando and spent like 200 energy and only got 1 or 2 shards. Day after that I got a drop rate of 70% with my energy. Just how it goes.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    Sometimes it's just bad luck. I remember when I first started on my Lando and spent like 200 energy and only got 1 or 2 shards. Day after that I got a drop rate of 70% with my energy. Just how it goes.

Just bought energy and did 15 battles and got 2 shards :expressionless:
  • Options
    33 battles with no shards? That's almost impossible lol. 33 percent chance at a shard isn't it?
  • Options
    Why are you defending the current drop rates when you could benefit from the buff at no cost to yourself?
  • Options
    Why are you defending the current drop rates when you could benefit from the buff at no cost to yourself?

Haha, he has a point
    33 battles with no shards? That's almost impossible lol. 33 percent chance at a shard isn't it?

I'm known for receiving bad luck
  • Options

Haha, he has a point

You and me both. I'm just sayin, if you would've screenshotted that, that's almost legit proof multi sim is broken lol. There's a 33 percent chance I think, of getting a shard, very freakin hard to not get one in 33 battles..
  • Options

Haha, he has a point

You and me both. I'm just sayin, if you would've screenshotted that, that's almost legit proof multi sim is broken lol. There's a 33 percent chance I think, of getting a shard, very freakin hard to not get one in 33 battles..

You may accuse me of "lying" or whatnot, but I didn't take a screenshot so I have no proof. I think they dropped the rate from 33% to 1%
  • Jared
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah no kidding, Mr. Bad luck here. %33 drop rate for shards, really? I swear my drop rate for Rey shards is measured in fractions of a percent. At this rate I'll get her to 7* sometime in 2052.
    I agree a drop rate increase wouldn't be a bad thing.
  • Options
    Yeah, throw us a frikkin' bone here. What do you say @EscapeArtist51
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options

Haha, he has a point

Ive got a scrrenshot 0/20 blue gear :D
  • Options

Haha, he has a point

You may accuse me of "lying" or whatnot, but I didn't take a screenshot so I have no proof. I think they dropped the rate from 33% to 1%
    I'm not accusing you of lying lol. I'm saying, that's almost unbelievable proof to anyone saying it's not broken. 33 percent chance to get a shard and you mean to tell me you went 33 battles without a single shard dropping? Like Jesus.. You have a better chance of being mauled by a polar bear, and a regular bear on the same day, and then surviving your horrific injuries and then being abducted by a spaceship, that is being piloted by talking unicorns.. The odds are just so unlikely lol..

@Scourge194 And I definitely think the gear drops should be increased bro, I constantly spend 120 energy, and get two purples, if I'm lucky. I never get over 4. It should be increased to 25 percent or 30 percent. Doesn't matter to me anymore tho lol, I don't need to gear anybody up now. I'm just stockpiling everything now i guess
  • Options
    I have had multiple streaks many times where I ran 8-10 cantina and/or other hard missions and got 0 shards. After getting nothing, I usually stop and do not go to 33. And to be honest I do not ever remember getting too lucky to compansate for these bad runs so I do not agree with "sometimes it's just bad luck" explanation. Generally it is always bad luck for me and I consider myself well off if I can get the shards percentage which is generally stated as the standard.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I multi-simed 33 cantina battles for old ben and got get this: 0 shards and 12 gear.

This game is a joke.

You simmed the wrong node, there is no gear in cantina battles -_^
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

This game is a joke.

Lmao no wonder my drop rate is zero
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options

This game is a joke.

LMAO
  • Options
    Today and days before, I've spent close to 500 energy for 3 stun cuffs each. That said, I still don't have lando to g11 for obvious reasons
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

This game is a joke.

:D:D:D
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    I think they should lower drop rates, and remove Anakin from cantina nodes
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options

The odds of playing 33 cantina battles and getting 0 shards at a 33% drop rate are roughly 1 in 650,000

That said, the odds of playing 33 cantina battles and receiving 12 pieces of gear are roughly.....0%
  • Options
    There is not a 33% drop rate. Only on your dreams would the drop rate be that high.
  • Options
    I feel like I am wasting my energy for nothing. I just went 1 for 15 for GS shards in cantina 1-A . :(
  • Options
    Just went 11/16 on a multi sim for Lando today