GG Is Awesome

A friend of mine whom has played since launch and is f2p has him. So he let me play around with him and I put him in different teams and all I can say is, he is deadly. He has a 10k basic damage with no buff mods or anything. He can make someone taunt and the person who taunts will gain an 100% turn meter.

So I'm going for him. I should hopefully get him next month.

Replies

• Options
    @darkensoul he's at it again with the threads
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    If you're trying to be entertaining....

You aren't
  • Options
    @darkensoul he's at it again with the threads

Still awkward
  • Options
    1200 shards to unlock, have fun, I did it and yes, he is awesome but it definitley takes to long to acqurie him if your f2p.
  • Options
    Someone on my arena shard uses him. Extremely slow but he hits like a tank. His AOE attack did 15K damage to my entire team. He was buffed up but I was surprised how hard he hit considering all of the negative press he gets.
  • Options
    Why all the hate?
  • Options
    Lol cubone. Just started farming GG. He's an endgame toon like Vader Yoda and Han. He better be OP.
  • Options
    Lol cubone. Just started farming GG. He's an endgame toon like Vader Yoda and Han. He better be OP.

I am at 5 shards. What about you?
  • Options
    I got him and he is awesome... If you use him right. With HK lead, his speed doesn't matter cause he gets 50-100% TM on his attacks.

My only problem: I DROPPED in arena because everyone wanted to play against him... and he is only 4 stars right now. So I put 86 back in the lineup until I have GG to at least 5 or 6 *, then I will turn him loose.
  • Options

Eh. He's not supposed to be OP, because if he was he would no longer be an endgame character--he'd just be a character you must grind ASAP. Which, considering it takes a couple months, makes the game unbearable. He's a good character that's difficult to obtain, but if you don't obtain him you aren't shooting yourself in the foot. That's the way folks have to think about him.

I've got him up to 5 stars and will be working him up to 6 once I finish off Dathcha and Resistance Pilot, I like him so very much more now that mods are available. Before mods his biggest drawbacks were low HP and low speed, but if you throw the right stuff on there you can overcome those weaknesses.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    [x] Spammed polls until they became banned then willingly became the scapegoat
    [x] Makes random threads to bring underused toons to the spotlight
    [x] Continuously espouses the merits of GG, the hardest to farm toon in the game
    [x] Occasionally parrots "nerf Rey" or "lower prices" to throw us off his trail
    [x] Has not yet been banned
    [?] Secretly working for EA?
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    [x] Continuously espouses the merits of GG, the hardest to farm toon in the game

Why would I be banned :joy:
  • Options

All hail Bentwookie, for he has brought silence killjoy
  • Options
    All hail Bentwookie, for he has brought silence killjoy
    Hallelujah! Free at last, free at last, thank the Mods almighty we are free at last
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Rip killjoy.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Ding **** the Killjoy is dead!
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

Are you a prophetess??? Or a witch? Did you curse him?
  • Options
    Oooohwee. But now who is going to speak out about the unfarmable anakin who is not available through the cantina battles?