AI Scripting

I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement from a coding perspective, but I'd love to see a feature where you can set behaviours for your arena team when the AI has them on defence, or when you use auto battle.

As an example, my arena team is Luminara, Qui-Gon, Leia, Vader and Yoda. Lumi's healing, Qui-Gon's offense up and Leia's crit chance up all apply to everyone automatically, so Yoda's Battle Meditation is kinda useless when they're active because he doesn't have anything nobody else has. I'd prefer if he only used it when he has Foresight, since that's the main reason I put him on my team to begin with. It'd be nice if I could do something to tell the AI only to use it then, rather than just hoping.

Another way it could be useful is co-ordinating attacks. The AI doesn't focus one target unless you tell it to during an autobattle. If you could set it so that your defending toons prioritise certain targets (looking at you here, Rey), it'd give your team much more of a chance to defend, and really shake up the meta too.

I think it would make the whole dynamic of the game much more tactical, and add relevance to toons like Yoda who have lots of abilities but no clue how to use them effectively when left to their own devices. What do you all think?