Mod Drop Rates and/or Cantina Energy Credit

Since MODs are so important now, can we get an increase in drop rates?
I recently spent 100 cantina energy and got NO MODs. If this spenditure counted towards Cantina Battles or guild rewards I could understand but right now I just wasted energy I could have spent on trying for character shards in Cantina, they have a much higher drop rate, a much better representation of what one should get for spending so much. Especially in Mod Challenges. I mean come on! Its a MOD challenge!! I should get a MOD every time, or change the name. When you play Daily Challenges for Credits, you get credits every time. Just stay even with your dispersals of whatever the rewards should be. And if you call it a "Challenge" for "something" then we should get that something as a reward, or change the name of the area of the game.

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    You did get something cantina currency.
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    You did get something cantina currency.

whoopdie doo Basil. I can get cantina energy in...
    wait for it... The CANTINA!!!!
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    It is a little aggravating not to have one 30 speed mod when I have over 250. But this game has always been a little unfair to those that at late to the party. Ex. When free landos were given out, and people took advantage of another glitch and EA shut it down.
    So, I'm getting use to it.
  • Options
    Agreed.. Or
    1.) Give mod battles its own energy seperate from cantina

Or

2.) Give us daily free cantina energy refills

Like the ones we already recieve for regular energy. Having to choose between farming mods or character shards is brutal already since there are no other game modes that require a choice like that, so i vote #1 but the later would be appreciated as well!
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    I don't mind having to choose b/w mods or shards. To me it's not much different as to what toon you want. If I had known it would be nearly impossible to get great mods, I would have chosen differently when mods 1st came out. I still have 2* mods that are much better than some 4*.