Droid Caller - SF or RG?

Just got my 2nd droid caller (1st went to QGJ).

I have SF and RG, both at G8, and use em both on Arena.

So who gets it and why?

Thanks in advance.
Do or do not...

Replies

• Options
    RG, because you only have one
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    RG, because you only have one

Im leaning towards RG because of potency challenges as well and because of a possible empire only event. Thanks for your opinion. Love SF so much its hard to decide.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Do you use both on your arena team?

Personally, I fear SF much more than RG, if throw it in SF if you're just going for arena prowess
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Do you use both on your arena team?

Personally, I fear SF much more than RG, if throw it in SF if you're just going for arena prowess

Its a tough call actually. SF is my best toon no doubt, guy is a swiss army knife. Thanks for your opinion.
    Do or do not...
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    SF, it's a beast at Gear X and does the job of both tank and QGJ. The self heal on omega primary and now the ability to load it up with tenacity mods to minimise it being stunned (mine has 94% tenacity) and take its speed up to equal that of QGJs (without mods) meant I benched my RG and QGJ and run it in place of both. Extra slot extra damage..

Xio
  • Options
    Xioborg wrote: »
    SF, it's a beast at Gear X and does the job of both tank and QGJ. The self heal on omega primary and now the ability to load it up with tenacity mods to minimise it being stunned (mine has 94% tenacity) and take its speed up to equal that of QGJs (without mods) meant I benched my RG and QGJ and run it in place of both. Extra slot extra damage..

^This.

Unfortunately he is only p2p...
  • Options

@Xioborg: Finally decided and gave to SF, had a spare scanner, now I'm missing only an mk5 stun gun to go g10.

Should I keep him slow or give speed mods to him?

Right now he is using health set with protection / health / defense primaries.

Health: 29589 (7401)
    Protection: 33103 (11871)
    Speed: 126 (17)
    Potency: 41.06% (5.06%)
    Tenacity: 33.89% (2.89%)

Thanks for your input.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Sun fac. Hate going up against him.
  • Options
    @DarthZannaH
    I'd recommend 144-155ish speed as secondaries, tenacity mods, as it means first turn is after QGJ on opposition team in defence, assuming they have some boost to his speed. Tried 185-195 speed and taunt gets dispelled first turn by their QGJ. Tenacity based mods are rebel and so reasonably OK to farm, if you have rebels. Accuracy on arrow though.. I run at 155 speed which is OK on my shard.

Xio
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @DarthZannaH
    I'd recommend 144-155ish speed as secondaries, tenacity mods, as it means first turn is after QGJ on opposition team in defence, assuming they have some boost to his speed. Tried 185-195 speed and taunt gets dispelled first turn by their QGJ. Tenacity based mods are rebel and so reasonably OK to farm, if you have rebels. Accuracy on arrow though.. I run at 155 speed which is OK on my shard.

Thanks for the tips... thats what I was afraid, to put in too much speed and SF goes first taunting just to get dispelled right after (and probably stunned)... really need to works towards the tenacity challenges, however with Rex (L) I can maintain SF operational... Shouldn't I get critical dodge on arrow? Accuracy is better for the dispels to work right?
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    save the caller for the emperor
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    save the caller for the emperor

Good call, but fortunatelly callers are in shipments now, so I guess I will buy and save some. Thanks
    Do or do not...