Multiple exposes?

So I was just playing a T6 raid and I threw in windu and jin as tokens to get a little more damage in P4. Windu' expose did 8k damage and I started to think about an expose team. But the question I have is if a target is already exposed could windu apply a second expose at the beginning of his turn?

Replies

• Options
    I doubt it. Only DoT debuffs stack right now in my experience. Just a troublesome, the only other exposers are...Poe?
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yes expose does stack, but you only see one icon. Ive built an expose team, and though ive only seen it happen with the rancor i can confirm it does happen.

Resistance Trooper lands an expose on the rancor, then Mace goes, it appears to only be the one expose but sometimes you will get 3 damage numbers up, one from the hit, and two identical ones from the exposes stacking.

Of course the only ways to possibly stack expose are with Mace and Poe putting the second ones on as all the rest land expose b hitting, thereby removing the existing expose. But yeah its possible to stack them.

Edit: expose only does about 3k in T7 raids, which does suck alot and the tenacity is so high you wont land many exposes in t7 either.
  • Options
    Expose team = resistance team, only diff is if you want all expose swap Rey for windu
  • Options
    Gammorean guard also exposes, and personally id run him over Finn cause Finn sucks
  • Options
    Zam exposes and lowers dodge if you get her potency high enough it lands on the rancor without fail.

Also, detonator and dots are the two stackable debuffs, not certain about exposes as I have never tried. It's not as effective as detonator though, which do percent of health and hold their damage better in t7.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your responses!