Emperor's Demise: Rebel Advice

I haven't been totally prepared for this event, but I have about 3/5 usable rebels, which means I have a lot of potential to fill the last two.

Currently I have:
Leia 7* G9
ST Han 6* G7
Lando 4* G6
HR Scout 4* G6
HR Soldier 3* G1 (aka havent touched)

Im still finishing up Han in the arena rewards, so farming AA would be tough. I usually rank 100-200 which means 800 arena tokens per day, so it is possible to farm both. I'm thinking I should do Biggs in GW and Scout in cantina, I just don't know how strong of a team that would be.

Let me know what you guys think, advice would help a lot here.

Replies

• Options
    It's really going to be based on the structure of the event. We still have to wait and see if it's going to be Yoda Event style, or something entirely new. I'm in the same boat (i.e. Rebels are the faction I have the least of) so I'm stacking credits, gear, and training droids to see what it is before I jump in and go crazy.

If it's allegedly "coming soon", I would just save, save, save until you know exactly what you'll need, THEN apply your resources effectively.
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    It's really going to be based on the structure of the event. We still have to wait and see if it's going to be Yoda Event style, or something entirely new. I'm in the same boat (i.e. Rebels are the faction I have the least of) so I'm stacking credits, gear, and training droids to see what it is before I jump in and go crazy.

If it's allegedly "coming soon", I would just save, save, save until you know exactly what you'll need, THEN apply your resources effectively.

Good point. Yeah I started farming Biggs and Scout and realized I'd essentially have 4 attackers and 1 tank. You're probably right to save up until it actually comes
  • Options
    pmaroff wrote: »
    Good point. Yeah I started farming Biggs and Scout and realized I'd essentially have 4 attackers and 1 tank. You're probably right to save up until it actually comes

It's what I'm doing personally and is just a suggestion from an experienced player who's spent a LOT of money and a LOT of time with this game. Just like the Yoda event (albeit there's more Jedi options), but as you know, some worked and some didn't. Maybe you juice Scout and Soldier has the utility to get it done. Maybe you lead with Ackbar when Leia should be the forefront.

There's too much unknown to put it all in now. Play smart, and you'll have much more fun.
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    pmaroff wrote: »

It's what I'm doing personally and is just a suggestion from an experienced player who's spent a LOT of money and a LOT of time with this game. Just like the Yoda event (albeit there's more Jedi options), but as you know, some worked and some didn't. Maybe you juice Scout and Soldier has the utility to get it done. Maybe you lead with Ackbar when Leia should be the forefront.

There's too much unknown to put it all in now. Play smart, and you'll have much more fun.

Yeah Im totally with you. Im FTP but I've been playing since December so I've seen a lot of the game and waiting it out is definitely the best course of action.