Credits or no... Is the urge worth it

So as of now I haven't spent really anything on this game. Today I won $20 from a $1 scratch off ticket and was thinking snap I am in such need of credits this sounds nice.

2800 crystal pack-$20
Credit packs-595 crystals
I could buy 5 total (with the crystals I have left now)
5 packs- 528k to 1.58mil
at the min being 2.5million credits or at the max being 7.5million credits total
With the current problem of needing 5mil to get my arena squad max level (level 72, currently sitting 15-25 in arena) upgrading my St Han (175/85...) and teebo to 6* (again 140/85...) and level 65 as well as my 5's to a 5*

the question I ask is it worth it? I could just wait and be patient for 1-2 weeks of constant farming credits at maybe 500-600k a day,but we all know how easy it is to save that right... Not. What is the odds of getting the min amount of credits? The max amount? Stay basically f2p and save? Whats your guys thoughts?

Thanks guys!

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Wait it out, just do your GW and not pay attention to you credit total for a few days and you'll be surprised.
  • Options
    @RU486
    That's what I was thinking. I am able to finish GW everyday, yet to not pass in over a month. And I guess the credits you get from the challenge x3 a day and 3 times a week is another close to a million a week
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Wait it out, just do your GW and not pay attention to you credit total for a few days and you'll be surprised.

^^^THIS
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    @RU486
    That's what I was thinking. I am able to finish GW everyday, yet to not pass in over a month. And I guess the credits you get from the challenge x3 a day and 3 times a week is another close to a million a week
    Yup just be patient, credits usually arent worth actually buying

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Spend the money on crystals, NEVER spend the crystals on coins.
  • Options
    Think I got my answer thanks guys! At this point id ask should I even use the $20 on crystals/the game if so on what or just forget about it and have fun irl
  • DroidsURLooking4
    365 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Think I got my answer thanks guys! At this point id ask should I even use the $20 on crystals/the game if so on what or just forget about it and have fun irl

I would spend the money on ice cream instead. Lots of it. Chocolate with little peanut butter cups mixed in. Its freaking hot outside.

(You don't need to spend money here. You will be disappointed after it's gone and you realized you gambled it away on refreshes you could have had if you just were patient. You will wish you had the ice cream instead.)
  • Options
    @DroidsURLooking4
    Solid choice on the ice cream flavor! Definitely got me wanting that it's been hot as heck I agree. The only in game thing I'd spend on is refresh but if in already being patient might as well be more patient. I think ill get some ice cream and see sausage fest the new movie, get a few laughs
  • Options
    Don't spend!