Every one working on jawas now rebel event

Firstly I am happy to see another event come up, but the way they have gone about this is totally wrong. After they released the new raid trailer everyone started farming anti droid units sinking everything they had into them EA knows this and decided to release a rebel event with no notice, this to me and many others looks nothing more than an attempt to get people to pay for the rewards the event will offer.

I quite honestly feel like EA is trying to take advantage of community.

Replies

• Options
    these are two different events.. one we had loads of warning (the raid and anti druid - though other sources have said jawa is not the way to go) and then the 2nd event which requires rebels... nothing wrong with a nice surprise bonus event. I'm all for new events and the need for diversity in squads !
  • OguhDeias
    140 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You are completely wrong on that one. This event has happened in the past, even before there were any news about the new raid.

Anyhow, you farm the characters you wish to farm in the game.
  • Options
    OguhDeias wrote: »
    You are completely wrong on that one. This event has happened in the past, even before there were any news about the new raid.

Never seen a rebel event before I'm in December server
  • Options
    Zahreem wrote: »

https://swgoh.gg/db/events/assault-battles-military-might/
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options

banjo1071 wrote: »

Was gutted this never came back... I was nowhere near ready at the time with rebels... hopefully new event will be different anyway
  • Options
    don't think it was that one though that's rebel and clone. wish it was as least I'd have a few clones to add into my squad ha.
  • Options
    This isn't the same event as Military Might. You can use clones in that event and the rewards were credits and 10 Vader shards.

This is Rebels only. And you can win the Emporer.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    This isn't the same event as Military Might. You can use clones in that event and the rewards were credits and 10 Vader shards.

Dont think Emporer reward has actually been confirmed ?
  • Options
    To be fair. You chose to farm jawas. I heard the same info about the new raid & that jawas might be good. I still chose to stay farming the same characters. Can't really blame them for this (well technically you can but not fair to).
  • Options
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    Emporer not confirmed for reward yet.

I'm betting it's just going to be Wedge shards ; P
  • Options
    Yeah, except those who are just farming shards and saving their credits until anything is confirmed/more info is revealed.
  • Options
    But we are still given very little information other than have rebels ready. Is this going to be the same event as before where we could use clones too? Or is this a completely new event where all five have to be Rebels?
  • Options
    No one knows....so take a gamble.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

The Clones/Rebel event was just a few months ago. STHan & AA were huge in that event. One of the videos that showed how to complete the event had at least 3 rebels in it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

How do you know it's rebels only and the grand prize is the Emperor?
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    masters wrote: »

How do you know it's rebels only and the grand prize is the Emperor?

Nobody knows, the new event can be a mod based rework of the "Military Might" Event. They did a similar think with the Android only Droid event in the past.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    I got a feeling it is. But hope I'm wrong... The most troubling part is the night not be back for awhile... Why?
  • StarSon
    7464 posts Member
    Options
    To be completely fair, I finished my Rebels prior to starting on Jawas, so there's that. But I started on Rebels before the military might event (which this clearly is not going to be).
  • Options
    This was rebels and clones. This time we are limited to one faction. Big difference.
    banjo1071 wrote: »