How choosing the right Guild will help You advance!

Joshmayer5555
343 posts Member
edited August 2016
Hello all, haven't written in a while, been busy/lazy. I'm glad to see more and more people joining The Arena Strategy Group and learning and improving their arena rankings as well as everyone sharing their experience. I guess the group turned out well as intended.

I'll just write briefly, as most of the older articles have already covered the essentials. Again, this is written with one intention, to improve ur ARENA RANKING!

Few key points in guild selection
1. Regular Raid- a good leader will ensure that a guild raids as much as possible, in my calculation any guild that raids 13 to 15 times a month is a very good guild.
- this is important given that we need gears and credits more than ever.

Essentially there is only 1 key point.

I can go into some details why a guild raiding T5 may be more suitable than a guild raiding T7, but that's just too much to write(im not getting paid to write,maybe developers will pay me not to write as the previous articles*deleted and removed from forums* have definitely affected business) and u can join us for more information on raid suitability.

Some good guilds that meet these requirements are.

1. Union of Jakku - UOJ Cam
2. KoR Retribution - Smithie D
3. KOR retaliation - Phern
4. Death KoR and Deathlock - Brian
5. It's a trap - Kodi (4 or 5 guilds under its a trap group)
6. KOR Dis - vengeance

Most of this guilds are full, but we always clean up by removing members failing to do the daily 600, so there may be vacancies on and off. U can get to know the leaders as they are in my line ARENA STRATEGY GROUP

May the force be with you,
Josh Mayer
Line id joshmayer (for my deleted postings)
Post edited by Joshmayer5555 on

Replies