Where is Wedge, Finding Wedge, Episode I the Phantom Wedge

For 2 months I have been playing and for 2 months I have not seen a way to get Wedge shards other than the login rewards for this month. I understand he is a P2P toon and that he was part of an Aurodium pack back in May. Today we have Empire Packs, Jawa Packs, Jedi Packs, Bug Packs, Back Packs, PikaChu packs...oops different game. The point is, where is the Rebel Pack? Could we, at the very least, get Wedge added to the Shipments rotation?

Replies

• slama
    86 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge will be farmable next month per EA. Unknown location, hopefully GW.
  • Options
    Well that would be a start :)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    He will be added some where next month, most likely chromium and shipments for crystals.

I would also not be suprised to see a pack where you could by some shards for him tomorrow when the event starts.
  • Options
    Wedge will most likely be added to chromium packs. Once there, he will be directly farmable for crystals in the regular shipments.

Everyone keeps thinking they will put him into GW or Arena, but I highly doubt it. First, he was never put into chromium packs, and putting him there could increase sales (something EA/CG love to do, make money). Second, there are way more chromium heroes that need to be placed in farmable locations first, like Kit and Maul, and they will most likely be brought out for f2p well before Wedge.
  • Options
    I liked finding wedge. It was a good movie. I'm guessing OP liked it aswell eh?
  • Options
    slama wrote: »

Hopefully not lol
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

There has been no official release anywhere that Wedge will be farmable next month
  • Options

I especially liked the scene where Biggs and Leia hitched a ride on B2's back. Who knew B2 was so laid back.
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »

There has been no official release anywhere that Wedge will be farmable next month

Ooohwee. No official release, but my money is on cantina shipments. I think that is the place where it's been the longest since an addition, qgj. Saving up just in case.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

Ooohwee. No official release, but my money is on cantina shipments. I think that is the place where it's been the longest since an addition, qgj. Saving up just in case.

Yea if you don't count Jawa Scavenger it's next line
  • Options

Ooohwee. It was alright. "Biggs and Wedge Go To Whitecastle" was much better though.
  • Options

Yea if you don't count Jawa Scavenger it's next line

Ooohwee. Ahh forgot about him.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

Ooohwee. It was alright. "Biggs and Wedge Go To Whitecastle" was much better though.

What about Brokeback Yavin?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge needs to come to GW! Make it so!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options

Biggs and Wedge Go To Whitecastle held an important message for me... never let Anakin pick you up when your hitch hiking. As for Brokeback Yavin, I'm not touching that even with a 10ft Jawa.
  • Options

Ooohwee. I'm more of a comedy guy. "Biggs and Wedge Up in Smoke" was another one of my favorites.
  • Options
    Ooohwee. I'm more of a comedy guy. "Biggs and Wedge Up in Smoke" was another one of my favorites.

Yup, the YT-1000 made out of LunaWeed is not something you want to take into a battle of the Bands, especially with Fet trying to torch everything around him.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    The sidesplitting comedic posts are preventing me from forming a coherent thought or a witty pun movie involving the two, although I will admit it is kinda sad to see "Biggs and Wedge: The Road to Alderaan" because it was their last movie together and that was the last cinematic appearance of Alderaan although I hear Disney wants to add it in CGI form for Brokeback Yavin.

Back to the OP and original topic, I see Wedge as farmable in the Cantina but not through currency, probably in one of 10 energy or 12 energy missions.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • TheFoxReDux
    255 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    The sidesplitting comedic posts are preventing me from forming a coherent thought or a witty pun movie involving the two, although I will admit it is kinda sad to see "Biggs and Wedge: The Road to Alderaan" because it was their last movie together and that was the last cinematic appearance of Alderaan although I hear Disney wants to add it in CGI form for Brokeback Yavin.

Back to the OP and original topic, I see Wedge as farmable in the Cantina but not through currency, probably in one of 10 energy or 12 energy missions.

Biggs and Wedge in the Road to Alderan was a classic. You know there was a song and dance number titled "Don't Poke the Wookie" that had to be unexpectedly cut because the music was being written by Max Rebo. Sadly Rebo perished in that unexplained sand skiff accident on Tatooine while on tour with Jabba the Hut who also perished in that same accident.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Biggs and Wedge in the Road to Alderan was a classic. You know there was a song and dance number titled "Don't Poke the Wookie" that had to be unexpectedly cut because the music was being written by Max Rebo. Sadly Rebo perished in that unexplained sand skiff accident on Tatooine while on tour with Jabba the Hut who also perished in that same accident.

I know, right? I get teared up right when Sy Snootles hits that high note knowing that this is the last time the band will be together. Sorry, need to dry my eyes right now...
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge in GW shipments is a pipe dream, most likely he'll be available in chromiums and either Kit or Maul will be made F2P
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options

i thought @eajesse made a comment about him being a login character for this month and then farmable (or at least in shop like GW or cantina) in September?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

i thought @eajesse made a comment about him being a login character for this month and then farmable (or at least in shop like GW or cantina) in September?

There was a podcast where he mentioned wedge being farmable.

Farmable to player does not mean the same thing to ea/CG.

Shipments for crystals is farmable.
  • Ezeziel
    184 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

And the quite easy to forget "Wedge and Biggs' Excellent Adventure" and the sequal "Bogus journey".

• Options
    Ezeziel wrote: »

And the quite easy to forget "Wedge and Biggs' Excellent Adventure" and the sequal "Bogus journey".

Yeah, we don't talk about that one. The thought of Revan speaking Valley Yoda just cause it was the in thing at the time or Exar Kun rubbing elbows with an Ashla master. I was suprised they didn't try to spin that tripe about the ancient Rakata being some all encompassing power of the known universe. The thought those savages could have ever ruled a ruler much less the universe. I was embarrassed for both Wedge and Biggs over that movie.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options

Hopefully so. Down to only Initiate to farm from there. I won't mind the shard shop tokens once she's done, but being able to focus-farm Wedge from there would be great.
  • Options
    Ezeziel wrote: »

Yeah, we don't talk about that one. The thought of Revan speaking Valley Yoda just cause it was the in thing at the time or Exar Kun rubbing elbows with an Ashla master. I was suprised they didn't try to spin that tripe about the ancient Rakata being some all encompassing power of the known universe. The thought those savages could have ever ruled a ruler much less the universe. I was embarrassed for both Wedge and Biggs over that movie.

While that was bad, who can forget the phenomenal performance by Finn in Driving Miss Daka?