Definitely Needed Add On

With the sheer volume of players, the limited chat, the horrible attitudes some people have here on the forum, the game needs some sort of massive Galactic Arena. A place which isnt dictated by Rank or Even Reward. Not limited by refreshes, but that lies open to battle as much as you want player vs player. No level limits, no restrictions of place. Open a search function so some of us can battle from other servers. It would also serve as a way to be able to test out character set ups without wasting refreshes or dealing with waiting on a timer. It could be a place to handle aggressive arguments for some or to battle some of our own guilds set ups. I feel it would definitely be fun and worth the looking into.

Replies

• Options
    I posted something with the same sort of concept a couple of weeks ago. I feel like there needs to be something that can just be played for fun without using energy or worrying about rewards. I just want to jump on and have few quick games because I actually enjoy the gameplay and want to test out different teams and so on. Here was my post:

'Sometimes I wish I could just have a game of SWGOH without worrying about energy or the rewards. It'd be great if they could introduce a mode where you battle a randomly generated team based upon the player's level, and upon completion or failure, no rewards are given. If anything, maybe there could be a daily activity linked to the mode, but no rewards at all or energy should be involved. I think it'd be a great way just to have some fun and maybe try out some new experimental teams.'
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    That would be awesome, still it demands a server broadband.
    On the other way around it'll make the players play more actually.
  • Options
    I missed your post ShewardN but definitely same wave length. I also agree it would bring more activity around as well. Accomplishing things is awesome, but with the boredom of reaching max level and just maxing characters, a break of the monotony of it all would be bliss sometimes. Something CG and EA should definitely consider for the future.
  • Options
    I missed your post ShewardN but definitely same wave length. I also agree it would bring more activity around as well. Accomplishing things is awesome, but with the boredom of reaching max level and just maxing characters, a break of the monotony of it all would be bliss sometimes. Something CG and EA should definitely consider for the future.
    Yep. Sometimes I wish I could just load up the game and play some battles without spending energy and not searching for certain shards/gear/rewards. Oh well, I doubt it'll ever happen, but if it does it'll be an amazing addition to the game!
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"